Qatar vs Dubai

Old May 21st 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qatar vs Dubai

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
she is on here to get 'new recruits' and commission. Sorry MH but this is annoying me
OOHHH, is she back????
God how I wish that smug witch would be standing in front of me!
How dare she talk about another woman in that manner.....
You are in Qatar, good, why don't you get off your high horse and see reality, oh sorry, you probably can't even see straight with all that professionalism pent up your arse.....
Old May 21st 2007, 6:48 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lady Lou
OOHHH, is she back????
God how I wish that smug witch would be standing in front of me!
How dare she talk about another woman in that manner.....
You are in Qatar, good, why don't you get off your high horse and see reality, oh sorry, you probably can't even see straight with all that professionalism pent up your arse.....
Yup LL you can sort her out, she came on here to increase her 'figures'!
Old May 21st 2007, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Yup LL you can sort her out, she came on here to increase her 'figures'!
I will.
Come on witch, bring it on......
There are a few ladies here in Doha who are waiting just for you......

Last edited by Alexa; May 21st 2007 at 6:52 pm.
Old May 21st 2007, 6:54 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I will.
Come on witch, bring it on......
There are a few ladies here in Doha who are waiting just for you......
did you manage to get flowers sorted out via the EPW site??? hope so
Old May 21st 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

did you manage to get flowers sorted out via the EPW site??? hope so
I thought it was a bad idea from the start, but kept out of it.
Now it was decided, I think, not to do it.
Old May 21st 2007, 6:58 pm
Concierge

I thought it was a bad idea from the start, but kept out of it.
Now it was decided, I think, not to do it.
Not sure what to say, but if they do something to support this lady, include me and my 'group'.
Old May 21st 2007, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not sure what to say, but if they do something to support this lady, include me and my 'group'.
I have heard from a friend of this lady it would be best to let her be for now, maybe after a while she will read about all the support she has from all of us.
Old May 21st 2007, 7:05 pm
Concierge

I have heard from a friend of this lady it would be best to let her be for now, maybe after a while she will read about all the support she has from all of us.
I just hope she is ok, where has our wicked witch gone??? back to her covern I hope. Judgemental or what!!!
Old May 21st 2007, 7:08 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope she is ok, where has our wicked witch gone??? back to her covern I hope. Judgemental or what!!!
Oops .. It was dark and I did not see where I was swinging my shovel

Last edited by Miss Eck; May 21st 2007 at 7:17 pm.
Old May 21st 2007, 7:12 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Very strange attitude. Can you get negative Karma?
Old May 21st 2007, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Naaa, she is an ugly coward......a witch!!!!!
She is lurking somewhere........

Last edited by Alexa; May 21st 2007 at 7:16 pm.
Old May 21st 2007, 7:17 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Oops .. I was dark and I did not see where I was swinging my shovel
another one for the cellar in the chippy!!! thank duck for that!!! alabis - I was in Armani Towers and you were at the gym x
Old May 21st 2007, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

another one for the cellar in the chippy!!! thank duck for that!!! alabis - I was in Armani Towers and you were at the gym x
I feel we should make it a bit slower, a whack over the head is a bit to easy....
Old May 21st 2007, 7:20 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

The hatch is sealed

Don't worry Lou .. I also broke the broom so she ain't going anywhere!!

I was with a bunch of ladies talking about star signs!
Old May 21st 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
The hatch is sealed

Don't worry Lou .. I also broke the broom so she ain't going anywhere!!

I was with a bunch of ladies talking about star signs!
Very good, I'll go and "check" on her.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.