Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

N-400 Post your individual journey please!

N-400 Post your individual journey please!

Old Apr 10th 2010, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Zonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 Post your individual journey please!

Back from our California hols to give an update. Fingerprint appointment 4/15/10. They gave me and the SWMBO the same time of 1100, we can hold hands and be fingerprinted.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 8:32 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zonie
Back from our California hols to give an update. Fingerprint appointment 4/15/10. They gave me and the SWMBO the same time of 1100, we can hold hands and be fingerprinted.
Great we all seem to be moving along nicely
Old Apr 11th 2010, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

flagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
I got a email alert this morning via text message so I checked my online status and!!

Next step "Your case has been transfered to your local office, and an interview will be scheduled you will be sent a notice advising you of the date and time"
YAY!!! Good to see that-you should get your letter soon then!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

garfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the roughgarfro is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Zonie
got fingerprint appt Tuesday 13th at 10 am in Santa ana Ca..........will update you guys tomorrow
G
Old Apr 12th 2010, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

bobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud of

Great we all seem to be moving along nicely
Just got an email saying my application has been suspended until they get more information, really annoyed, now I have to wait a few days to see what information they need
Old Apr 12th 2010, 4:51 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobcat squarepants
Just got an email saying my application has been suspended until they get more information, really annoyed, now I have to wait a few days to see what information they need
You sure suspended and not waiting on the RFE for fingerprints!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by garfro
got fingerprint appt Tuesday 13th at 10 am in Santa ana Ca..........will update you guys tomorrow
G
Yes interesting to see how quickly the process takes at your center!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

bobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud of

You sure suspended and not waiting on the RFE for fingerprints!
"On April 8, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail."
Old Apr 12th 2010, 5:08 pm

"On April 8, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail."
Its Fingerprints matey I had the same
Its standard.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Its Fingerprints matey I had the same
Its standard.
I want to kiss you! I have been going out of my mind since I got the email thinking there is a problem that will hold this up when I need it to go smoothly!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 5:34 pm

I want to kiss you! I have been going out of my mind since I got the email thinking there is a problem that will hold this up when I need it to go smoothly!
You should get your biometrics appt today or tomorrow with any luck

I believe it was Ian that pointed the RFE quote out, and it does make sense, they need more evidence IE the fingerprints to continue the application, and again as Ian quoted, its not always gloom and doom with the old RFE email
Old Apr 12th 2010, 5:41 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Yep PG is right about the fingerprints. It is a bad use of the word suspended, the application isn't suspened it is awaiting the outcome of the background checks which start when the biometrics are done.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

N-400 mailed to Dallas TX on 3/17/10
Arrived in Dallas 3/22/10
Cheque cashed 3/30/10
I received NOA 4/01/10
Biometrics appointment 5/06/10

Received my appointment for fingerprinting today, it's seems to be moving a little quick now
Old Apr 13th 2010, 12:51 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a question for those of you who have done the biometrics already. Last night I was looking over my invitation letter so I could get my time off approved in work today and I noticed that in the instructions for what to bring it says that those applying for Naturalisation should bring their alien registration card.

I don't know what one of those is!! Can I substitute Permanent Resident Card - is that what they mean??

I hope I haven't just missed the obvious here, but I just want to be sure, since I have my appointment in a week.

Cheers.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 1:22 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Can I substitute Permanent Resident Card - is that what they mean??
Yes - it's the same thing.

Ian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.