This is frightening

Old Feb 27th 2010, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: This is frightening

Originally Posted by lmartin999
So your posts on here don't represent your views?

Now I am even more confused...

What are your views then?

Many and varied.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 5:42 am

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
Many and varied.
So everything you have posted on here is not actually what you think or believe?

I would be quite relieved if that were the case.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with you DG. You're not a racist, I'm so sick to the back teeth of not even being able to say anything in case the PC police tell me to shut up.

Anyway, I appreciate what you have to say if that means anything, sweets.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...tolerance.html
Thanks Elizabeth..

Last edited by Rete; Mar 1st 2010 at 3:29 pm. Reason: Problems with post should be reported. If you have a matter to take up with a mod or about a mod PM administration.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 6:08 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dgjamison
and with any luck they will keep you there, are'nt you the one who had his B$LLS broken by steve somebody or other?????
Do you mean Silver Slippered Steve? His hands are like whipped butter, I wouldn't have noticed him fondling any part of my anatomy, he's way too posh to get caught out.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 6:16 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1chumly
Why are you accusing me of trolling? I have seen other posts on this forum with just a link so why was this different? I thought this was a British Expats site where some people still have some interest in their mother country and might find it interesting. (And I didn't realize there was a political section)
Well I love a bit of tussle as much as the next bloke, and I'll level with you, this place needs a bit of livening up, I just thought this type of complete bollox is better placed in the Take it Outside forum with all the rest of them.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

So everything you have posted on here is not actually what you think or believe?

I would be quite relieved if that were the case.

Then don't be relieved.

And I'm happy not to put your mind at rest because I am honest about what I think and believe. So if you don't like my posts and don't want to get to know me beyond the posts which don't encapsulate all my views because a person is more than the sumparts of their posts, fine.

Last edited by Elizabeth I; Feb 27th 2010 at 6:22 am.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 6:22 am

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Then don't be relieved.

And I'm happy not to put your mind at rest because I am honest about what I think and believe. So if you don't like my posts and don't want to get to know me beyond the posts which don't encapsulate all my views, fine.
So your posts are your views or not?

I don't feel any great desire to get to know you from what you have posted so far though.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 6:24 am

There does seem to be a quite bit xenophobic, small mindedness and ignorant parochialism on this thread, obviously I can't mention names. But continue.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

So your posts are your views or not?

I don't feel any great desire to get to know you from what you have posted so far though.

Fine.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Elizabeth
<quoted deleted text removed.

For sure....it's easier to go with the crowd and the political and trendy flavour of the day isn't what you and I believe so be prepared for the flak.

Last edited by Rete; Mar 1st 2010 at 3:36 pm.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Oink
There does seem to be a quite bit xenophobic, small mindedness and ignorant parochialism on this thread, obviously I can't mention names. But continue.
How nice of you to give your permission!
Old Feb 27th 2010, 6:33 am

Originally Posted by 1chumly
How nice of you to give your permission!
I never mentioned names. Have at it.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute

I assume i am one of the assholes or 'sad people' you refer to?

Regardless, that kind of personal abuse is against the rules of the forum and it will be reported.
What exactly do you want moderators to do for you? As far as I can see all of the posts responding to you have been fair, generally thoughtful, and certainly not personal in the kind of way you choose to reply. I sense you expect to be able to post and receive no critical comment - but that is not the way it works. You are the only one calling other posters assholes and sad...
lmartin, you ar making yourself look silly, I and others have found threads here that are very biased I am perpared to stand by that and \I know there are others that feel the same!!. this forum is about helping other people who want to move here or move on somehere else, and are looking for advice and our experiences. You can either go along with that, or go the road you are going, which to be honest, is not helpfull, its up to you. You in my opinion are a do gooder, fine, but not realistic, thats my opinion, does not reflect on anyone else on this forum, I just find you well Silly, so lets let it go ok lets agree to disagree ok
Old Feb 27th 2010, 7:13 am

lmartin, you ar making yourself look silly, I and others have found threads here that are very biased I am perpared to stand by that and \I know there are others that feel the same!!. this forum is about helping other people who want to move here or move on somehere else, and are looking for advice and our experiences. You can either go along with that, or go the road you are going, which to be honest, is not helpfull, its up to you. You in my opinion are a do gooder, fine, but not realistic, thats my opinion, does not reflect on anyone else on this forum, I just find you well Silly, so lets let it go ok lets agree to disagree ok
You're quite passionate, about what I can't quite tell, but your passionate.
I'm with you the UK is over run by some people.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

I assume i am one of the assholes or 'sad people' you refer to?

Regardless, that kind of personal abuse is against the rules of the forum and it will be reported.
What exactly do you want moderators to do for you? As far as I can see all of the posts responding to you have been fair, generally thoughtful, and certainly not personal in the kind of way you choose to reply. I sense you expect to be able to post and receive no critical comment - but that is not the way it works. You are the only one calling other posters assholes and sad...
Listen please do what you feel is right, don't really care, as I know there are people out there that feel the same as me, , , I say it as it is, if that is not comfortable (and I am finding this more of a problem with men than woman) then thats the way it is, please go ahead and report me, will still say what I feel, and i do feel the moderators are not doing the job they should be doing, that is my opinion, and I stand by this, I will keep on talking to the people on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.