Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Anyone have the courage to say how sick and tired they are with the people on here??

Anyone have the courage to say how sick and tired they are with the people on here??

Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:19 pm
Banned

How long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really niceHow long is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone have the courage to say how sick and tired they are with the people on her

Originally Posted by paolosmythe
If someone offers you a shit sandwich, you don't have to take a bite. Just walk away.
Very intelligent, is that supposed to be constructive ?
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:23 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone have the courage to say how sick and tired they are with the people on her

If someone offers you a shit sandwich, you don't have to take a bite. Just walk away.
Originally Posted by How long
Some people just can't help but take a bite.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

paolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to behold

nom nom nom
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:44 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by How long
It's a metaphor.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:45 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

nom nom nom
You're not on the Lolcats website.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:46 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Yes, you can see how hurt and upset we are from our replies.
Still at it Al?
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

paolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
i wish i was. but such are work based internetz filters.

iwantscheezburgerz
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:48 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dollface
Still at it Al?
When the opportunity presents itself.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 6:00 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
When the opportunity presents itself.
As it often does
Old Jul 7th 2010, 2:45 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
I just had to look -
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:54 pm
Vi

rossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Anyone have the courage to say how sick and tired they are with the people on her

Originally Posted by MoonIce
Hey people,

Why can't any of you give straight answers to questions on these forums?????

I get sick and tired of reading people taking the p..s out of others. The thread "planning to move in November, but just stuck with newborn" is a perfect example. This user is looking for help and advice, not abuse or horrible comments, which disgusted me. Just because many of you have been in Canada a time and think 'you know it all' doesn't give you the right to cut others to pieces. Basically, get your heads out your backsides please.

I'm also tired of people going off the subject of the thread and having 'conversations', and back and forth comments with others, which have no connection to the original question. Why can't you PM each other and keep your useless chit chat where it belongs.

Basically, if you have nothing useful to say or contribute - keep quiet.

You Moderators don't escape my wrath either. Why the hell don't you moderate and keep order on these threads? That's your job, so do it or leave the position and let someone do it who can keep control.

Having read your thread perhaps there are some people here who also get a bit fed up with trying to give help to the requests made time after time month after month .I have been in Canada 4 years now and found the people here were great and I tried to help all those who contacted me for advice on everything from housing to finding a job etc.I spent hours gathering information for them and helping the best I could only to discover in most cases one all the questions were answered and advice given I never heard from them again..... not even a thank you for all my efforts.
I still come here to catch up with the people who were moving here same time as me but no longer waste my time helping those who cant even say thank you.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 10:32 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossandvi
Having read your thread perhaps there are some people here who also get a bit fed up with trying to give help to the requests made time after time month after month .I have been in Canada 4 years now and found the people here were great and I tried to help all those who contacted me for advice on everything from housing to finding a job etc.I spent hours gathering information for them and helping the best I could only to discover in most cases one all the questions were answered and advice given I never heard from them again..... not even a thank you for all my efforts.
I still come here to catch up with the people who were moving here same time as me but no longer waste my time helping those who cant even say thank you.
I think many of us have experienced the same - long PM responses to questions on various subjects, offers of assistance when they arrive, then not even the courtesy of a response. After a while it does make you somewhat jaded in wanting to help out.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 11:04 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

yup
Old Jul 8th 2010, 1:00 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiwilass
yup
+1
Old Jul 8th 2010, 1:04 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
+1
+2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.