Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India
Reload this Page >

Indian Tourist Visa in Turkey.

Indian Tourist Visa in Turkey.

Old Jul 7th 2011, 7:03 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Indian Tourist Visa in Turkey.

Originally Posted by willb
Hi Hemingway.

We lived on the outskirst of Betal Batim on the Marjorda Rd. We used to use Sanam a lot, it's a small local resturaunt just before you get to the Marjoda Hotel. great food and local prices. We also used Hangtown on the main Colva Rd. Pedros Shack at Benaulim and as you get to the crossroads heading for the beach, where the supermarket if you turn left and carry on there are a few local places up that road. There are lots of places open in the monsoon you just have to look around. And we did use Viva Goa quite a lot as well. It's on the Colva Benaulim back road.
Willb,

Is "Sanam" the place that I know as "Samhen" on the right hand side as you go down the road, just before The Pentagon? If so, I agree, always a long wait as the food is prepared on order but always very good & very inexpensive. We also tried Viva Goa last time we were there & enjoyed that too.

Looking forward to going back late on this year.

Regards

H.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

oktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant future
Default Re: Indian Tourist Visa in Turkey.

Originally Posted by hemingway
Willb,

Is "Sanam" the place that I know as "Samhen" on the right hand side as you go down the road, just before The Pentagon? If so, I agree, always a long wait as the food is prepared on order but always very good & very inexpensive. We also tried Viva Goa last time we were there & enjoyed that too.

Regards

H.
though there is'nt much discussion on indian tourist visas in Turkey, thought it would be a good idea to move to a thread more relevant to restaurants
Old Jul 8th 2011, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

willb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nice
Default Re: Indian Tourist Visa in Turkey.

Originally Posted by hemingway
Willb,

Regards

H.
Hi H. Yes thats the one. We used to go there quite a lot. nice staff & food.