Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India
Reload this Page >

Indian Tourist Visa in Turkey.

Indian Tourist Visa in Turkey.

Old Jul 2nd 2011, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

willb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nice
Default Indian Tourist Visa in Turkey.

Morning/Afternoon all.

Anyone know how long it would take to get a Indian Tourist Visa in Turkey (Istanbul)

Or has anyone done this. Easy Hard?

Thanks. Looking forward to a Kingfisher with my feet in the sand over Christmas, at Pedro's Beach Shack Benaulim. I hope.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

anuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud of
Default Re: Indian Tourist Visa in Turkey.

My nearest google gives me indiamike.com thread on a similar topic.

http://www.indiamike.com/india/india...urkey-t115016/

Do not know if it helps
Attached Thumbnails Indian Tourist Visa in Turkey.-picture-3.png  
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

willb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nicewillb is just really nice

Originally Posted by anuny
My nearest google gives me indiamike.com thread on a similar topic.

http://www.indiamike.com/india/india...urkey-t115016/

Do not know if it helps
Thanks Anuny. Yes i found these links. Don'y know why but i was banned for life on India Mike. Reason "Spamming" Still don't not what i "Spamed" don't really know what "Spamming" is either. Oh well maybe go back to the UK & get a visa.

Cheers.
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

oktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by willb
Morning/Afternoon all.

Anyone know how long it would take to get a Indian Tourist Visa in Turkey (Istanbul)

Or has anyone done this. Easy Hard?

Thanks. Looking forward to a Kingfisher with my feet in the sand over Christmas, at Pedro's Beach Shack Benaulim. I hope.
when are you planning to go Willb - keep us posted on how things are in Benaulim during the rains / restaurants open / prices etc
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 11:32 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Indian Tourist Visa in Turkey.

Originally Posted by oktata
when are you planning to go Willb - keep us posted on how things are in Benaulim during the rains / restaurants open / prices etc
Hi Oktata,

If you use "twitter" you can save whatever words you want as searches, it is quite surprising what bits of information you can pick up from "tweets" posted by domestic tourists in & around the Majorda, Betalbatim, Colva & Benaulim areas. The only downside is it makes you think about the place & wanting to go back sooner than you otherwise can, instead of fogetting about the place for a few months like you otherwise probably wood.

Regards

H.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 1:08 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hemingway
Hi Oktata,

If you use "twitter" you can save whatever words you want as searches, it is quite surprising what bits of information you can pick up from "tweets" posted by domestic tourists in & around the Majorda, Betalbatim, Colva & Benaulim areas. The only downside is it makes you think about the place & wanting to go back sooner than you otherwise can, instead of fogetting about the place for a few months like you otherwise probably wood.

Regards

H.
OH! H - at last, after all my lessons from you wood -would. must be the wine you are drinking in the garden in this glorious Goan weather..
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 1:36 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by noni
OH! H - at last, after all my lessons from you wood -would. must be the wine you are drinking in the garden in this glorious Goan weather..
Hangs head in shame! Wadda mistakea to makea!!

Excuse is that I'm typing on a stupidly small virtual phone keyboard - thats my story & I'm sticking to it!

Regards

H.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 6:26 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Hangs head in shame! Wadda mistakea to makea!!

Excuse is that I'm typing on a stupidly small virtual phone keyboard - thats my story & I'm sticking to it!

Regards

H.
have missed you! usually J5 having a pop at me. Enjoy the sun, put it down to sunstroke/wine. What fantastic "garden/wine weather".
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 7:06 pm
I love apathy!

Originally Posted by noni
have missed you! usually J5 having a pop at me. Enjoy the sun, put it down to sunstroke/wine. What fantastic "garden/wine weather".
Have missed you too! But when certain things about something you do piss you off, you do one of two things:

1) fight what/who pisses you off OR

2) steer clear of what/who pisses you off (black is White etc & other such can't be reasoned with argumentative individuals).

Anyway, back to the fantastic weather we've enjoyed here on the Wyre estuary this weekend: wall to wall blue sky since getting home from work on Friday, not been in a pub but drank nice alcohol, not been in a restaurant but eaten nice food - all in all a great weekend, sadly over too soon but Old Speckled Hen is currently keeping the "oh no, not monday morning again blues" at bay!

Regards

H.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 3:49 am
Forum Regular

oktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant futureoktata has a brilliant future

Hi Oktata,

Regards

H.
thanks hemingway , i think i will try searching through 'tweets'
Old Jul 4th 2011, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

Hi Oktata.

We are planning to be in Goa before Christmas, and stay for at least a couple of months. It's too cold to stay here in the winter.

We lived through three monsoons in Goa. (Benaulim & Betal Batim areas) And we did not find it all that bad really. It was the stupid 2 month out rule that made us leave.
Oh and the Dogs. Driving. Garbage. Rip Offs. Liars. Only kidding really.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Oktata.

We are planning to be in Goa before Christmas, and stay for at least a couple of months. It's too cold to stay here in the winter.

We lived through three monsoons in Goa. (Benaulim & Betal Batim areas) And we did not find it all that bad really. It was the stupid 2 month out rule that made us leave.
good to know that its not too bad during the monsoons - hopefully will experience it one of these years
Old Jul 4th 2011, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

good to know that its not too bad during the monsoons - hopefully will experience it one of these years
Hi oktata.

Mind you in the monsoon it does get very humid, and it does rain "rather" a lot. and any leather wear will be covered in mould. also any black or dark clothing, but you learn to adjust, and if have no invertor, the power cuts can be a real pain. But the beaches are nice and quite and peaceful. And there are still lots of places to go for meals & drinks. So all in all it's not too bad, you just have to "Go with the flow"
Old Jul 4th 2011, 6:39 pm
I love apathy!

Hi Oktata.

Willb,

Just out of interest what part of Betalbatim did you live in?

Also other than the obvious, Martin's Corner & Pentagon where else did you dine out during the monsoon?

I too hope to experience the monsoon season one of these years?

Regards

H.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

Hi Hemingway.

We lived on the outskirst of Betal Batim on the Marjorda Rd. We used to use Sanam a lot, it's a small local resturaunt just before you get to the Marjoda Hotel. great food and local prices. We also used Hangtown on the main Colva Rd. Pedros Shack at Benaulim and as you get to the crossroads heading for the beach, where the supermarket if you turn left and carry on there are a few local places up that road. There are lots of places open in the monsoon you just have to look around. And we did use Viva Goa quite a lot as well. It's on the Colva Benaulim back road.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.