September 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by geordies4life
thank you this site is great i think it is getting additive though i have found since i joined that i am on it most nights when kids are in bed.
LOL

The problems start when your addicted day and night like me.

Trish
Old Sep 11th 2007, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scrum
LOL

The problems start when your addicted day and night like me.

Trish
i am starting to get that way now i am off work how are you getting on with your application if you don't mind me asking
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Scrum - Barefoot trimming is a process that allows a horse to compete/perform without shoes. Its a bit like being a foot doctor for horses, if that makes sense.

Reedy - Must admit I would much rather be outside spending my time with horses that reviewing risk assessments. H&S is ok but I have got to the point that I need a change and need to do something I love. The plan is to become a full time trimmer once I am out there.

I have looked at H&S jobs and your right I think getting a position is pretty easy. There seems to be quite a demand for H&S skills. Am sure you will get something straight away. I looked on Seek.com.au and there are loads every week.

Cx
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Scrum - Barefoot trimming is a process that allows a horse to compete/perform without shoes. Its a bit like being a foot doctor for horses, if that makes sense.

Reedy - Must admit I would much rather be outside spending my time with horses that reviewing risk assessments. H&S is ok but I have got to the point that I need a change and need to do something I love. The plan is to become a full time trimmer once I am out there.

I have looked at H&S jobs and your right I think getting a position is pretty easy. There seems to be quite a demand for H&S skills. Am sure you will get something straight away. I looked on Seek.com.au and there are loads every week.

Cx
Hope it all works out good for you!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough
Angry Re: September 2007 Applicants

Hi all

Just been told by my migration office that my skills assessment has been accepted and now lodging !!! i joined the july applicants thread because i thought we had been lodged then so quite gutted to have found its just been lodged. Going on a 136 MODL ( both me and OH mic are nurses). Apparently the new electronic system speeds things up by about 6 weeks. That what we were informed. I have a boy whose 5 name Seamus . We are heading for Melbourne a lovely place called mournington. Apparently its going to take 12 months for visa !!!! so looking at sept oct 08. having meds done feb i think.

Di, Mic n Seamus
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Cx
Thanks for that - you really do learn something new every day don't you.

Trish
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: September 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by posh10
Hi all

Just been told by my migration office that my skills assessment has been accepted and now lodging !!! i joined the july applicants thread because i thought we had been lodged then so quite gutted to have found its just been lodged. Going on a 136 MODL ( both me and OH mic are nurses). Apparently the new electronic system speeds things up by about 6 weeks. That what we were informed. I have a boy whose 5 name Seamus . We are heading for Melbourne a lovely place called mournington. Apparently its going to take 12 months for visa !!!! so looking at sept oct 08. having meds done feb i think.

Di, Mic n Seamus

Mornington pen is beautiful. You'll love it there. Good luck with the visa and keep us posted.

Trish
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by scrum
Mornington pen is beautiful. You'll love it there. Good luck with the visa and keep us posted.

Trish
thanks will do. made me laugh. u must be addicted to this site. answered sooo quick. lol. cheers x u 2
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Just letting September visa / skill assessment applicants know about the Expats Timeline spreadsheets.

For September VISA applicants see here

For SKILL ASSESSMENT applicants see here

Pleas use the 'Add me' link on the spreadsheet to enter your details.

Good luck everyone

Karen xx
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:49 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: September 2007 Applicants

Just added my details
Beth x
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by posh10
Hi all

Di, Mic n Seamus
I would've thought that you would get visa before then! Most of last Septembers applicants were granted Jan / Feb.... Agents quote worst case scenario.
April and May 07 applicants are already receiving grants.....

We are also looking to move to Melbourne - haven't decided where yet but are going to start in Sanctuary lakes / Point Cook area I think.

Good luck,

Laura
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Just added my details
Beth x

Just updated mine beth but did not see yours on there yet.

Trish
Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:05 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah saw u on there already...lol
Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:29 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys!!
Thought I should add myself here to the September 2007 application Crew!!

Applied on 12th (was the 11th here but 12th in Oz so that's what I got.. uncanny really as it's OH's birthday!

Not been asked for anything yet, and must upload our photos tomorrow...
Keep thinking about it, and then it goes from my head!
Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alipally
Hi Guys!!
Thought I should add myself here to the September 2007 application Crew!!

Applied on 12th (was the 11th here but 12th in Oz so that's what I got.. uncanny really as it's OH's birthday!

Not been asked for anything yet, and must upload our photos tomorrow...
Keep thinking about it, and then it goes from my head!

Go for it girl and get you name in the game or as my agent has referred to it "the factory line". LOL

Trish

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.