Any August 2006 applicants ??

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Default Re: Any

Finally its all go and very last minute. House contract exchanged on Monday, fly out to Perth from heathrow with Singapore airlines on 25th to stay with my brother(didn't have time to book accommodation in Adelaide) where we'll organize ourselves for Adelaide. Still busy emptying the house and still have to work half day on Monday!

Off line from tomorrow and hopefully completion will happen on the 26th while we are in the air!

Good luck to all you August people, speak to you on the other side.

Bruce
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 6:59 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Great news Bruce. All the best for your future, we are in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth from 13th October to validate. Cant wait!

Let us know how you get on.

Joexx
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Hel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really nice

Hi Bruce

Good luck on your new lives in Adelaide. We sold our house last week after 3 viewings and booked flights yesterday for 8th Jan 2008. Got some major sorting out to do now as well as some major panicking!

Hel

Originally Posted by bruce67
Finally its all go and very last minute. House contract exchanged on Monday, fly out to Perth from heathrow with Singapore airlines on 25th to stay with my brother(didn't have time to book accommodation in Adelaide) where we'll organize ourselves for Adelaide. Still busy emptying the house and still have to work half day on Monday!

Off line from tomorrow and hopefully completion will happen on the 26th while we are in the air!

Bruce
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

Hel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really nice

Congratulations to all who have been granted visas in the last few months.

How many August 2006 applicants are still waiting - fingers crossed yours won't be much longer

Hel
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

adilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really nice

Hi guys,
I'm here waiting yet. DIAC lost my wife's medical exam on June, and only on August they assumed and asked for other one. My wife undertook again and it arrived there on August 17th, since then we are waiting.

Best Regards,

Adilson Dias

Originally Posted by Hel&Will
Congratulations to all who have been granted visas in the last few months.

How many August 2006 applicants are still waiting - fingers crossed yours won't be much longer

Hel
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

platapus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we are still waiting.

Apps in in August,meds in in August 8th...still nothing!Reckon they might have lost them!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

lucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the rough

I'm waiting as well. App 08/2006.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

domodomo will become famous soon enoughdomodomo will become famous soon enough

Hi Nalin, how are you doing? Any news from DIAC?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bruce67

Bruce
CONGRATULATIONS - hope you've arrived safely and enjoying life in Oz

Ann
Old Oct 30th 2007, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

adilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really nice

Originally Posted by BertieB
CONGRATULATIONS - hope you've arrived safely and enjoying life in Oz

Ann

Hi guys,
I know that many people here already have got their visas, but I would like to inform that I believe that mine is coming soon.
Today, after a lot of troubles, my CO requested officially the 2nd VAC for my wife and I will pay tomorrow, then I think that in one week I will have the grant letter.

The big question is, as that visa is taking longer that I was expecting, 1 year and 3 months more less, I had a job offer from New Zealand few months ago, I accepted it.
Now I'm in New Zealand, working, and my plan to move to Australia as quickly as my visa was sorted out isn't my first option anymore. I will stay here for at least one year and after I will move to Australia, or not?
I'm here in a work permit that expires in 2 years, end of 2009. Also, I was selected automatically for the NZ EOI, the NZ Permanent Residence visa/permit and it faster than the Australia, I believe.

Moreover, my wife that didn't have English before, she already is taking English class here in NZ, but it isn't enough to apply for IELTS and save the 2nd VAC money. As we will stay at least one year, she will be have a good English before go to Australia. I will pay something that I will not use further..

Crazy thing.

Adilson Dias

Last edited by adilsondias; Oct 30th 2007 at 7:29 pm.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

nalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by domodomo
Hi Nalin, how are you doing? Any news from DIAC?
Still no news from DIAC.... & its over 14 months....!!!
When I requested the status of my app. I got this autoreply..
---------------------------------
UPDATE FOR APPLICATIONS LODGED BEFORE 1 SEPTEMBER 2007

We have experienced a severe increase in applications and application-
related enquiries, due to recent changes to the General Skilled
Migration programme in September 2007.
---------------------------
Old Oct 30th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Nalin I can't believe you're still waiting. It must be so frustrating when you see people who applied a year after you getting their visas.

Fingers crossed you'll hear soon.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

lyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nicelyaguska is just really nice

Nalin is not alone.

We are waiting for news more than 15 months and our application and documents are still undergoing further verification and assessment. After 15 months of waiting & 6 months after the first letter from CO requested Med and PCC (the second one was about routine checks) & 5 months after Medicine & 5 months after empl. verification to get the news about "undergoing further verification and assessment"

Oh!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Hi guys!!

Do you know how I am felling?

I just got now an email with the Grant Letter after all.

See you in Australia someday.
As I'm working and living in New Zealand right now, I'm close to my destination.
I believe that I will move to Australia till the end next year.
I need to validate my visa before April 2nd 2008. I go to there in an weekend..

See you!!

Adilson Dias
Old Nov 28th 2007, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

domodomo will become famous soon enoughdomodomo will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS ADILSONDIAS

For Nalin, any update from DIAC regarding your application.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.