Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Aug 6th 2010, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

blue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to all
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Whats the quickest way to 'Flagpole' from Edmonton, and i'm moving to Canada in October even though my application will still be in London, will i need to then change anything to say its now an 'inland' application or will they assume that when I tell them of the change of address? infact which is- is which Inland from the UK of from Canada?
Old Aug 6th 2010, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Saya10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blue monday
Whats the quickest way to 'Flagpole' from Edmonton, and i'm moving to Canada in October even though my application will still be in London, will i need to then change anything to say its now an 'inland' application or will they assume that when I tell them of the change of address? infact which is- is which Inland from the UK of from Canada?
Great Pic!!!!!! lol You won't be an Inland applicant, it is still outland. You can go to the boarder to "flagpole" or you can now land at an office with in Canada.
Old Aug 6th 2010, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

blue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Saya10
Great Pic!!!!!! lol You won't be an Inland applicant, it is still outland. You can go to the boarder to "flagpole" or you can now land at an office with in Canada.
What I meant was is the quickest way to 'flagpole' to take a flight from Edmonton to Somewhere in Montana the jump back on the return flight. If so where in Montana? Or do you mean I can literally go to the airport and land without leaving?
Old Aug 6th 2010, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

smivers is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by blue monday
What I meant was is the quickest way to 'flagpole' to take a flight from Edmonton to Somewhere in Montana the jump back on the return flight. If so where in Montana? Or do you mean I can literally go to the airport and land without leaving?
You can drive to the border, get refused entry into the US and land on your return. Alternatively you can book an appointment at an immigration office and "land" in an interview. I think it takes a few weeks to get an appointment though. See the many threads on flagpoling for more info!
Old Aug 8th 2010, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lethe
I got my PPR email today! Just have to send all the stuff off to London now.
Woo hoo... congrats
Old Aug 10th 2010, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

londonottawa is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok its that time of the week again. Has anyones status changed on ecas?.....saying that can anyone get onto the site because I can't!
Old Aug 10th 2010, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

LuvShy is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried I was able to get on.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

quietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nice

Also able to get on...but no good news.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by londonottawa
Ok its that time of the week again. Has anyones status changed on ecas?.....saying that can anyone get onto the site because I can't!
Actually now its not working...it just looks like its loading but its not...maybe because a lot of people are online checking if their status is updated or maybe they are giving us good news
Old Aug 10th 2010, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

quietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nice

Still working for me...

We started processing GARETHs.... application on June 3, 2010.

Medical results have been received.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

now its working...mine still same guess wait till next tuesday...i'll be in england then with my hubby....wohooo
Old Aug 10th 2010, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really nice

Originally Posted by weaver2008
Hey Stew thats fantastic news!!!! Congratulations

London said they started processing on the 16th of December and its currently showing as "In Progress" which I guess is the default.

Fingers crossed that we get as fast turnaround as you!

Once again Congrats!
Hi, just to let you guys know, they don't only update on Tuesday, though I got 'decision made' on Tuesday I got my pr email on Wednesday.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 9:51 am
MUA
Forum Regular

MUA is an unknown quantity at this point

I still haven't heard anything!!! Checked the website lastnight and this morning...still nothing...

Sent spouse app on 23 June to CIC-M
Recd 29 June

Nothing so far...should it take this long??? Anyone else sent forms at the same time???
Old Aug 11th 2010, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by quietgiroth
Still working for me...

We started processing GARETHs.... application on June 3, 2010.

Medical results have been received.
Hi Quiet, how do you know when london have received your Meds ? Ive seen many people say that their Meds have been received but Ive never had that. I sent my med reciept with my application to Missasagua and the doctor said he fowards the meds himself to the london visa office. Should i have some sort of confirmation that London received my meds?

Thanks guys for your help.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by anita23
I still haven't heard anything!!! Checked the website lastnight and this morning...still nothing...

Sent spouse app on 23 June to CIC-M
Recd 29 June

Nothing so far...should it take this long??? Anyone else sent forms at the same time???
Hi anita, They received our application on 1st June and we got approved on the 7th July, so i would think if theres no issues then anytime now you will hear from them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.