Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Feb 10th 2012, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Hey Ilse,

That's a very nice summary from the census results. We heard something similar here about Ontario.
Anyways, its all good so far MB is on track. PNP is regarded very highly in Winnipeg.

About the trip.....oh yes. It's very much on the cards. But may be on Sunday. Got some work planned out for today & tomorrow on last minute. We plan to arrrive in noon of Sunday or 11 am earliest, & leave by 3 or 3:30 so as to be back in Sunlight...I hope that works for you...

Love and care
Sumegha
Old Feb 10th 2012, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Sumegha,
coffee (or is it tea??) it is then ..

cheers Ilse
Old Feb 11th 2012, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by manitobain
Hey Sumegha,
coffee (or is it tea??) it is then ..

cheers Ilse
Tea with milk
Old Feb 12th 2012, 5:59 am
Just Joined

xyz1969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Hi, just wanted to say congratulations to everyone on getting their visits, acknowledgements and other e mails, it all sounds very exciting. Good luck
Lovely clouds, i honestly don't know anything about what should be put on your visa application paperwork however I would imagine that you will have to state the purpose of your visit and interview information. Someone with more knowledge about this will probably be along and answer your questions much better than I could .
Blue, any news and update for your application to CIO? Cheers!
Old Feb 12th 2012, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

bonola10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, is it true that anyone going for the exploratory visit doesn't need to do an IELTS test, as the interview is regarded as the English test. Please advice. @ Dammy, i sent you a PM.
Old Feb 12th 2012, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

@bonola yes that is true.
Old Feb 13th 2012, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone,

I have been following this thread for almost 3 months, and thank you for all of your contributions. I applied for exploratory visit on Dec 08, got invitation email on Jan 16, and reserved interview on Mar 13. So far it goes smoothly all because of your useful information. Now I'm providing my timeline to those who are still waiting, hope that helps estimate the time you will receive your invitation.

I have 2 question for Violets are blue, Ilse, or anyone else who have done their exploratory visits and their interviews, if unfortunately I can't meet any potential employer, does it mean that my chance to get the invitation to apply for MPNP be very low? Another question is that do I need bring any paper work, like employment history, education certificate or something like that?

Thank you again. I hope I can help too.
Old Feb 13th 2012, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

forourfuture is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi New Start,

While waiting for Isle and others comment, I think you need to bring documentations such as their request:

"We strongly recommend that you bring sufficient supporting documentation to the MPNP interview, including education and training certificates and employment references for both you and your spouse (if applicable) as well as any supporting letters or other documentation resulting from your exploratory visit."

Hope it help a bit.

Originally Posted by New_Start
Hello everyone,

I have been following this thread for almost 3 months, and thank you for all of your contributions. I applied for exploratory visit on Dec 08, got invitation email on Jan 16, and reserved interview on Mar 13. So far it goes smoothly all because of your useful information. Now I'm providing my timeline to those who are still waiting, hope that helps estimate the time you will receive your invitation.

I have 2 question for Violets are blue, Ilse, or anyone else who have done their exploratory visits and their interviews, if unfortunately I can't meet any potential employer, does it mean that my chance to get the invitation to apply for MPNP be very low? Another question is that do I need bring any paper work, like employment history, education certificate or something like that?

Thank you again. I hope I can help too.
Old Feb 13th 2012, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by forourfuture
Hi New Start,

While waiting for Isle and others comment, I think you need to bring documentations such as their request:

"We strongly recommend that you bring sufficient supporting documentation to the MPNP interview, including education and training certificates and employment references for both you and your spouse (if applicable) as well as any supporting letters or other documentation resulting from your exploratory visit."

Hope it help a bit.
forourfuture, thanks a lot, it looks like i need read the invitaion email more thoroughly
Old Feb 13th 2012, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

Yes, New Start. This information is given from the website and you might forget. However you should refer to your email for certain answer as well.

Originally Posted by New_Start
forourfuture, thanks a lot, it looks like i need read the invitaion email more thoroughly
Old Feb 13th 2012, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi New_Start,
as forourfuture mentioned, you should take all relevant education/work experience proof etc along.
Chances do go down, if you can't show employability. It doesn't necessarly has to be an interview and/or best case scenario a job offer...but at least show that you approached some businesses (if you can't get an interview, show up there, leave your resume and ask for a business card..to show that you were there). Look through job sites, point out to the PNP officers the ones that would apply to your job etc..be creative if you can't get interview/job offer...you need to show effort
What is your line of work ..if I may ask?

@lovely_clouds: hope you made it home safe and sound. Thanks for the great visit and keeping fingers crossed for the interview. I can't see why they not would want you .
I had some info on the area lying for you to take along.. I totally forgot about it...well you will have to come back and see for yourself in the summer
Old Feb 13th 2012, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Da Kingpinn is an unknown quantity at this point

@ Manitobian
Thanks a lot for this update.......very informative. Will help us all better prepare for the future.
Old Feb 13th 2012, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by manitobain
hi New_Start,
as forourfuture mentioned, you should take all relevant education/work experience proof etc along.
Chances do go down, if you can't show employability. It doesn't necessarly has to be an interview and/or best case scenario a job offer...but at least show that you approached some businesses (if you can't get an interview, show up there, leave your resume and ask for a business card..to show that you were there). Look through job sites, point out to the PNP officers the ones that would apply to your job etc..be creative if you can't get interview/job offer...you need to show effort
What is your line of work ..if I may ask?

@lovely_clouds: hope you made it home safe and sound. Thanks for the great visit and keeping fingers crossed for the interview. I can't see why they not would want you .
I had some info on the area lying for you to take along.. I totally forgot about it...well you will have to come back and see for yourself in the summer
Hi Manitobain,

Thank you for your information.
"well you will have to come back and see for yourself in the summer" Would you mean there is another explotary visit?
English is my second language so sometimes I could not understand all.
Old Feb 13th 2012, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

@forourfuture: sorry..no ..this was more a comment meant for lovely_clouds and I meant, once they have settled to come and visit us again ..simple as that, had nothing to do with immigration
Old Feb 13th 2012, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Manitobian. I am a bit worried. Isn't saramy iteninerary but she did not confirm an interview date yet. This is since a week ago. Do they usually take this long to confirm?
Everything is already booked for exploratory visit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.