Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Hallo out there.......

Hallo out there.......

Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Jorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hallo out there.......

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
You to,Il try to keep out of trouble
Hi Dreamcatcher, Dont wurry yor spelin is grate. Keep up the postings--very entertaining.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:09 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jorgi
Hi Dreamcatcher, Dont wurry yor spelin is grate. Keep up the postings--very entertaining.
Hey, I thought to,Il was a word
Oops, its tart time, got to go
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:10 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jorgi

Hi Jorgi,Its phometic dont you knowhave a grate evening with you and yours
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by treskillard
Hey, I thought to,Il was a word
Oops, its tart time, got to go
Please rephrase Tarttime
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

artemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to allartemis is a name known to all

Dreamcatcher, I agree that's really funny 'tart time'
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:19 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I like a nice Tart
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:27 pm

Tres told me to keep out of trouble and Im really trying

Oh dear,LOL Mitzyboy,why doesnt that surprise meStrawberrys quite nice.
Artemis we will have to have a tart party.

Forgive me TresI really cant resist............
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:06 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Tres told me to keep out of trouble and Im really trying

Oh dear,LOL Mitzyboy,why doesnt that surprise meStrawberrys quite nice.
Artemis we will have to have a tart party.

Forgive me TresI really cant resist............
All is forgiven and I'm really sorry but it really is time for pudding now
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:08 pm

All is forgiven and I'm really sorry but it really is time for pudding now

Night night
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:12 pm
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Hi

Ok, new to the site, new-ish to France (18 months). Originally from Wales. Have family scattered throughout France so decided it was time to live the dream myself, with my OH and daughter. We are still speaking terrible french, whilst daughter speaks 60 miles an hour with her french friends and makes us look totally dimwitted.

We bought a humongous town house with the intention of doing it up and reselling. We haven't actually started it yet but are having so much fun doing nothing we don't brood too much on the mammoth task ahead.

We currently attend french lessons once a week and very soon are hoping to increase this to 3 times a week. We do a lot of graphic art work (photo manipulation) in our spare time and my OH plays classical spanish guitar.

One day I hope to get an opportunity to start horse riding again, which is my real passion.

Nice to meet you all, anyone near Laval or Rennes?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:31 pm

Hallo and welcome Jazzy and Lol,nice to meet you,Kids show you right up dont theyIm not near there but Im sure someone will be.Good luck on your venture.Keep posting,its good fun on here.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:59 pm
down under where

Not enjoying today at all - Dreamcatcher makes it better of course My eldest daughter is going back to her mother today Wish she could stay I've even told her about how great BE is. She didn't even call me sad! Now that's a girl who loves her father
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:12 pm

Not enjoying today at all - Dreamcatcher makes it better of course My eldest daughter is going back to her mother today Wish she could stay I've even told her about how great BE is. She didn't even call me sad! Now that's a girl who loves her father
Aww Tres,where does your daughter go back to?How old is she?Im glad she didnt call you sad for being on BE that would of beenShe must love you loads.Hows your tarts getting on(bet you wish you never mentioed them)
Tomorrows another day.Least she knows your there for her.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:14 pm
Banned

tery little will become famous soon enough

Pleased to hear that. nothing sad about BE. well i do-not think.
TERRY
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Not like you Tres
Feel a bit like you do, so maybe we should both go have a drink and come back later
Sorry to hear about your daughter, it's not easy when they aren't around is it.
Our 3 are all over the place at the moment, which I hate, although we will all be together for Christmas, which I'm really looking forward to.
Sure Dreamcatcher will be along soon to make things better
See we've got some new members on the forum. Go away for a week and look what happens!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.