BE Meet Up

Old Nov 29th 2006, 8:52 pm
Yorkshire meets Vegas

Pretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Meet Up

Originally Posted by dbd33
I was banned for life from the Yard in 1982. Fortunately they relented so, yes, if you prefer there it's certainly quieter.

You can't just titillate us with that fact? Was it something to do with Horse's Arses????
Old Nov 29th 2006, 8:57 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah Farrand
You can't just titillate us with that fact? Was it something to do with Horse's Arses????
No. Any form of sexual activity in there just gets Norvey (the manager) chuckling and fetching his camera. It was for brawling; I was still very English then.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:12 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah Farrand
So is it the Bier market then?

How about Scotland Yard? The food's good, and they generally have a wee bit more space than the Bier Market...

So are you going to make it then Sarah?
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:34 am
Just Joined

GlosMaple is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by raine66
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a meet up in or around the Toronto area.

I have never been to one so would be interesting to put a face to the name as it were.

Raine
Guess I missed this from earlier in the month, I certainly would have been interested had I not had to attend the lady wifes annual dinner and dance. Perhaps next time........or later in this one if the night proves as big a yawn as previous years!!!! .......Hope she's not reading this !!
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:46 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, this is like a dutch auction. The last place mentioned before the needle falls out of the candle is where we'll meet?

I think raine66 started the thread: HER WORD IS FINAL.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 2:02 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Jeez, this is like a dutch auction. The last place mentioned before the needle falls out of the candle is where we'll meet?

I think raine66 started the thread: HER WORD IS FINAL.

OK well I say the Beermrkt, I've never been there before, if it doesn't suit everyone then we can always move on.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 11:26 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raine66
OK well I say the Beermrkt, I've never been there before, if it doesn't suit everyone then we can always move on.
In any case that street (where I lived happily for years!) is all bars; the beirmarkt is one, the Yard another.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

dentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud of

so it is 6.00 at the biermartk , i will recheck everyday till saturday , it may change !!!
Old Dec 1st 2006, 4:11 am
Account Closed

sam/stu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all!
I have now taken over this thread from my good friends Raine/Matt as they are moving today/tomorrow....(good luck..call me!)
Just to re-cap: SATURDAY NIGHT at THE BIER MARKET, 58 The Esplanade,Toronto. If that is the 'pants' then there are loads of bars locally. We aim to be there pretty early (6pm onwards). We'll be the ones with the knotted hankies on our heads, oooops sorry.. wrong season! We'll be the ones with hats/gloves/themal undies etc. etc Come on now, you'll be sure to know us.
Hopefully we can put lots of names to faces. Hope to see you all there.
BTW we are Sam and Stu!
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 2:32 am
Reunited

Originally Posted by sam/stu
Hi all!
I have now taken over this thread from my good friends Raine/Matt as they are moving today/tomorrow....(good luck..call me!)
Just to re-cap: SATURDAY NIGHT at THE BIER MARKET, 58 The Esplanade,Toronto. If that is the 'pants' then there are loads of bars locally. We aim to be there pretty early (6pm onwards). We'll be the ones with the knotted hankies on our heads, oooops sorry.. wrong season! We'll be the ones with hats/gloves/themal undies etc. etc Come on now, you'll be sure to know us.
Hopefully we can put lots of names to faces. Hope to see you all there.
BTW we are Sam and Stu!

Yip we will be there Bier Markt at 6:00 PM sharp.

Surrounded by boxes but we will still be there.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 3:18 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

So what happened? Mrs Castrian and I were a bit late...we got there at about 6:40, but not a brit in sight. Did you move on, or did no-one show up?

No problem though, we went next door and had a couple of beers and a bite at Scotland Yard. Very decent Guiness stew.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

dentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud ofdentaltech has much to be proud of

so did we , are we all invisable i wonder , or do we not look as british as we think !! or did we all see each other and hide :scared: only joking , where did you all go ,!!
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 3:02 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by dentaltech
so did we , are we all invisable i wonder , or do we not look as british as we think !! or did we all see each other and hide :scared: only joking , where did you all go ,!!
Damn. Next time it's knotted hankerchiefs all round.
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 5:57 pm
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
I would be happy to meet in the Feathers most any evening.
good job i'm not there yet, i'd be waiting with a search warrant
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 10:24 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by rae
good job i'm not there yet, i'd be waiting with a search warrant
Search me mate, I got nuffink.

We were at the markt and met with Raine66 and Sam/Stu. I guess we weren't conspicuously British enough, though one of our group was a large man with short hair multiple facial piercings; you can't get much more British than that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.