Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Spouse Visa Circle - join here!

Spouse Visa Circle - join here!

Old Feb 12th 2007, 3:12 pm
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice
Default Re: Spouse Visa Circle - join here!

Wow there are loads of us now

Rachel - I'm not sure when I'll be going to Brizzy yet so I didn't expect you to know lol Hoping 6-12 months depending on when our landlord decides to move back!!

Clare and Jenny - I used to live in Bracken Ridge so not far form Sandgate or Zillmere. My sister lives in Petrie and my parents in Mango Hill! You'll be so close to where I'll be moving to!!

Dried Graze - Welcome!! So you're Welsh then? My husband is Welsh and very proud! lol He is adament that when we have children he will be sending me back on the plane to have it in Wales

Hello everyone else! there are too many of us now to do personals!!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 3:52 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Kristy how are you today? C x
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:06 pm
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiels
Hello Kristy how are you today? C x
Hiya, I'm not doing too bad. Back to work tomorrow though after a good few weeks off so not looking forward to that! Also moving house on Wednesday night/Thursday so very busy these last few days and the rest of the week. Will probabaly be offline for about a week or so until broadband is re-connected in our new house.

How are you doing?
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:08 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kristyhans
Hiya, I'm not doing too bad. Back to work tomorrow though after a good few weeks off so not looking forward to that! Also moving house on Wednesday night/Thursday so very busy these last few days and the rest of the week. Will probabaly be offline for about a week or so until broadband is re-connected in our new house.

How are you doing?
Yeh...ok. On a weeks hols with the kids this week so dont suppose i will get much resting or de-cluttering done!!!!
Are you moving far? I presume your not moving to Aus just yet!!!! C x
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:44 pm
fin
heading home

Nope not to Aus yet unfortunately!

Just moving to the next town really, closer to work, cheaper to rent and a bigger house in a great location. Will suit us for the next however many months. It's thru someone at work so didn't have to go thru all the expensive renting costs!!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Staff is a jewel in the roughStaff is a jewel in the roughStaff is a jewel in the roughStaff is a jewel in the rough
Question Re: Spouse Visa Circle - join here!

Hi All - do you mind if I join in?

Sir is an Oz citizen by decent, and we are now waiting for the house to sell (one sale lost before christmas - grrrr) and my visa to be sorted out.

We are having a bit of a delay as my eldest son is profoundly mentally handicapped, and although he is 14, in Local Authority Care (voluntary, for 5 years now) and will never join me except for holidays with his carer, he has failed the medical!!!!!

Still, if a thing is worth having, it is worth fighting for, so I await the letter from the High Com. and hope to get it all sorted out in the not too distant future.

Anyone else had to deal with this sort of problem?
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

RachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really niceRachelH is just really nice

Hi Staff and welcome!

Dont have any words of advice for your situation but suggest you start up a new thread on it as there are so many people on BE who might have had a similar experience who may be able to offer advice.

Whereabouts are you heading when you make it down under? I will wait to hear and then add you and ClareW to our "stats"!!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Going to Queensland

RachelH latest January 08, heading for northern suburbs Brisbane.
Shiels (Claire), May 07?? heading for Tallebudgera Valley, Gold Coast.
Kristyhans, not sure when?, heading for northern suburbs, Brisbane.
Munchmel, August 07, heading for Sunshine Coast.
Scubaemma, Summer 08, heading for Brisbane (Bulimba area)
Sasswa, by end 2007, heading for Wynnum/Manly.
Thepomandozzy (Tracey), May/June 07?, heading for northern Brisbane

Going to Perth

Phoenix UK - going asap!

Going to Melbourne
TEarose - asap!

Going to Canberra

3littlefigs, heading off in May time?

Already there.......

Mattand jenny in Brisbane (Zillmere)
Ipom in the Blue Mountains
Moneypen on the Gold Coast
Teliko 21 in Melbourne
Dried Graze in Bendigo

Have updated when we hopefully will be going. Hope everyone is well tonight.

Tracey x

P.S will PM you tomorrow(tues) Shiels
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:09 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Originally Posted by Staff
Hi All - do you mind if I join in?

Sir is an Oz citizen by decent, and we are now waiting for the house to sell (one sale lost before christmas - grrrr) and my visa to be sorted out.

We are having a bit of a delay as my eldest son is profoundly mentally handicapped, and although he is 14, in Local Authority Care (voluntary, for 5 years now) and will never join me except for holidays with his carer, he has failed the medical!!!!!

Still, if a thing is worth having, it is worth fighting for, so I await the letter from the High Com. and hope to get it all sorted out in the not too distant future.

Anyone else had to deal with this sort of problem?
A BIG HELLO from me as your the first other person i've met who's other half is a citizen by descent!!!!! Hooray my Hubby is not the one!!!!!
Did he know that he was entitled to citizenship? My OH didnt, you read how we discovered out by reading page one of this thread!!!!

Dont have any advice about your meds issue but like Rachel advised put a thread on the Australian forum and you may find that some else has been through a similar problem.

Claire x
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:13 am
fin
heading home

Going to Queensland

RachelH latest January 08, heading for northern suburbs Brisbane.
Shiels (Claire), May 07?? heading for Tallebudgera Valley, Gold Coast.
Kristyhans, August07-December07, heading for northern suburbs, Brisbane.
Munchmel, August 07, heading for Sunshine Coast.
Scubaemma, Summer 08, heading for Brisbane (Bulimba area)
Sasswa, by end 2007, heading for Wynnum/Manly.
Thepomandozzy (Tracey), May/June 07?, heading for northern Brisbane

Going to Perth

Phoenix UK - going asap!

Going to Melbourne
TEarose - asap!

Going to Canberra

3littlefigs, heading off in May time?

Already there.......

Mattand jenny in Brisbane (Zillmere)
Ipom in the Blue Mountains
Moneypen on the Gold Coast
Teliko 21 in Melbourne
Dried Graze in Bendigo

updated my (possible) leaving dates
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:25 am
Account Closed

Dried Graze is an unknown quantity at this point

Why am I always at the bottom of the list? Is it 'cos I is male?
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:45 am
fin
heading home

Originally Posted by Dried Graze

Well of course

bottom of the pile for you!!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:24 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

Originally Posted by Dried Graze
Coz women like to be on top and in charge!!!!! LOL C x
Old Feb 13th 2007, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 13th 2007, 1:09 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

well i see this is a side to you that obviously you keep under wraps!!!

sorry to but in folks just couldn't resist

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.