Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

In Sydney? Fancy a drink & meeting some new people?

In Sydney? Fancy a drink & meeting some new people?

Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all
Default Re: In Sydney? Fancy a drink & meeting some new people?

Originally Posted by briwi
we haven't disappaeared off the face of the earth, just too busy for gmail. Am definitely coming tonight and if I I pull my finger out, we'll be there at 6.30. As Swerve-O isn't coming till late, Tatayana - look for a short blonde girl with glasses and ponytail with a guy with black hair and big eyebrows and/or a tall thin girl with long red hair. Not sure who else is coming, but Bonch if you're coming can you post a description as you're talll and easy to spot!!!
loving the tall thin redhead description! thanks briwi... )

i should be there for just before 6.30pm so i hope i wont be there by myself for too long... for any newcomers, i am wearing a white top and brown trousers so please come and save me from being a billy no-mates...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

y'ello....i'll try and get there for a bit before 6.30, buses permitting...

and as you ask, i'm tall, wear glasses and will dig out a white shirt to try and stand out abit...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:02 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Reet then. Its now 1pm, and it looks as if i may get to leave the house tonight (work permitting). So count me in for team selection.
Loving the descriptions of people, reminds me of Mark and Lards 'Vague News' on Radio!
'A man is wanted with relation to a suspected burglary up north sometime last week, police are looking for man of average height and build with brown or blue eyes...'
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
Reet then. Its now 1pm, and it looks as if i may get to leave the house tonight (work permitting). So count me in for team selection.
Loving the descriptions of people, reminds me of Mark and Lards 'Vague News' on Radio!
'A man is wanted with relation to a suspected burglary up north sometime last week, police are looking for man of average height and build with brown or blue eyes...'
oh my god - you have just described yourself... didnt realise you had a criminal past - no wonder you had to leave england sharpish
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:31 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Vague News was great! Matched only by Mouse News!

I'm still waiting on details of my appointment later, but it's looking like it may fall through. If it does, then I'll be there from 6:30. If it doesn't, then as I already posted - 7:45 - 8.

S
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:34 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Oh, Vague News was great! Matched only by Mouse News!

I'm still waiting on details of my appointment later, but it's looking like it may fall through. If it does, then I'll be there from 6:30. If it doesn't, then as I already posted - 7:45 - 8.

S
Come on fella, can't be that difficult to get an appointment. There are nail bars all over the city.

(Drum Fill)
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:37 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Come on fella, can't be that difficult to get an appointment. There are nail bars all over the city.

(Drum Fill)

Yeah, but I ended up walking out on the last beautician...

S
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

we're going to scare people again.........
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:43 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by briwi
we're going to scare people again.........
I know. I'm going to start a new thread for next week, and hopefully we can try to keep it to welcoming new people and details of where we are going!

S
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:28 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Yeah, but I ended up walking out on the last beautician...

S
I heard you were running....
Old Aug 21st 2007, 1:59 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by iPom
I heard you were running....
Owing to the cumbersome and unfriendly nature of this thread, I have re-started it here:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...27#post5214327

Feel free to continue guffing on and talking bollocks on this one though...

S