Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:13 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your 'USERNAME',tell us why you chose it....!

Originally Posted by madsad
Madsad- first letter from each of our names

Donna.
I take it Malc and Donna...why the sad hope your not?
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:22 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
hi lynn,lol,i think mines obvious,im sure everyone knows by now tracey
Didn't think of hardressing

I thought you was a vasectomy nurse
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Dimo8......my initials and a favourite number.

I think mine is pretty boring, but its stuck now.
So you are stupid Olivia 8 ?
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura about

Big Bird is one of many nicknames I seem to have got over the years.

It's not as exciting as it sounds! It comes from a badminton club that I play at and being fairly tall, playing at the net it makes me an easy target .
One of the players called me a big bird and it seems to have stuck.

BB
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:27 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Ditto, can I be TWT2?
The world awaits you donning the catsuit
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

As Jules said someone had already used PASTY which left me with quite a dilema.

I therefore decided to be original and come up with something sophisticated.....complex.....meaningful

.....but I fell asleep at the keyboard and woke up to BIX

It suits me though don't you think ? Imagine how quickly I can log in.

I was wondering if I should change my username to Bix da Boner to reflect my proffession ?
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:41 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
So you are stupid Olivia 8 ?
hey you naughty lion.

Look at my signature...whos stupid now
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:49 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

hey you naughty lion.

Look at my signature...whos stupid now
Okay Imogen
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
Okay Imogen
Nope....you will never guess...

So you fell asleep and woke up with BIX......had you met her before?
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:59 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Nope....you will never guess...

So you fell asleep and woke up with BIX......had you met her before?
Go to the lounge you wicked girl.

I wish to be rude to you but this is a family forum
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Big Ellie! is on a distinguished road

No, I'm not big & my name's not Ellie!
My youngest 's fav cuddly is a Humphrey Elephant who he calls 'Big Ellie!'
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

RoganJosh is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I wanted to use something whacky like LynnBrooks but it had all ready gone!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
Go to the lounge you wicked girl.

I wish to be rude to you but this is a family forum

ooooeeeerrr right away
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

GCS15 will become famous soon enough

I picked mine as it denotes someone who is alert and aware of their surroundings. On a scale of 3 - 15 with 3 being in a coma 15 is the best.

I think I have outgrown my handle and a score of 8 is more on the cards
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by GCS15
I picked mine as it denotes someone who is alert and aware of their surroundings. On a scale of 3 - 15 with 3 being in a coma 15 is the best.

I think I have outgrown my handle and a score of 8 is more on the cards
Its very good....medical background i take it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.