Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?

Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?

Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?

Originally Posted by hevs
Much as i hate to admit it, thats actually a damn good plan

Glad you approve
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:40 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G'Day
Anyone who objects to boobs being flashed would not last a minute with me
I can spare you 5 days
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Duzzy F*** seems to have double standards though. He can't cope with cartoon bouncing boobies (bye guys, nice knowing you) but he can say this:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...98#post2657698

And whilst we are being petty and playground childish, there has been a sticky post about length of signatures. Why has he not been reprimanded for the long line of drinks. And wtf are they all about anyway
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:48 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Old Duzzy F*** seems to have double standards though. He can't cope with cartoon bouncing boobies (bye guys, nice knowing you) but he can say this:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...98#post2657698

And whilst we are being petty and playground childish, there has been a sticky post about length of signatures. Why has he not been reprimanded for the long line of drinks. And wtf are they all about anyway
LMAO, nice observations Miss MP
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
I can spare you 5 days

Anytime Bix. You know how I like big men *ahem*

PS: Does anyone object to my avatar?
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:54 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

are you allowed to say that now??
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:57 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO, nice observations Miss MP
Have to put my hand up and admit it wasn't me that found it Don'tcha love PM's (most of the time)
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

are you allowed to say that now??

Depends on how you want to understand it I suppose

I'm trying it out along with my new avatar.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:58 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

PS: Does anyone object to my avatar?

I totally object..........it's not big enough
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Have to put my hand up and admit it wasn't me that found it Don'tcha love PM's (most of the time)
Just don't post the pm, cos then you'll be banned

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Depends on how you want to understand it I suppose

I'm trying it out along with my new avatar.
you best check the forum rules to make sure it's allowed......
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Bix
I can spare you 5 days
Bixie, just upgraded my membership.

Do you like the avatar?

Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:59 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Bix
Bix da boss did you not realise your still signed in as Bix???
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix
I like to tease.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:02 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Bixie, just upgraded my membership.

Do you like the avatar?
Love it Sam.

I really do love pussies.

Soft and warm........

Purr when stroked......

And......
Attached Images  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.