Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wanted Down Under 2010

Wanted Down Under 2010

Old Jan 26th 2010, 8:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanted Down Under 2010

Originally Posted by Lyx
Ah!! Tomorrow is listed as sports teacher who wants to try out Australia. That must be it.
So SportsEndurance, was that your episode today 26th Jan?

Just watched it tonight and thought it was great! Well Done.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 8:12 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sportsendurance
Louise says thank you JenJen. They got her age wrong (31 not 28) although I would say she does look 28! We are a little surprised that they focussed so much on my parents coming with us as it was only a small thought and very unlikely to happen. Thankfully it's been and gone now and I'll jut wait for the piss take tomorrow from both the kids and staff!!

Looking forward now to the Revisited, I think in a week or so

Alan
Alan your going all out now aren't you..... Mr JenJen thought she looked about 23 - 24 she doesn't look 31 which just makes me feel worse, please tell me she doesn't eat??? starves herself ????? I haven't been that bloody tiny since my eldest was born and yes I am bloody suling now cause it's wrong - let go back to Nicky whatsername and her hessian sack dressed..

Are you going to Perth ?

Oh we were wondering Alan huhmmm when you had hair was it blonde or dark cause it spraked a conversation about our kids having sandy brown hair but neither of us have...

Only cause I like a good roasting but could you get someone to film your day at work tomorrow??? Youtube?
It could be worse they could have filmed you copping a ball to the face, loss of teeth or WORSE.

Yes I can't wait for the revisiteds either heaven help that lot lol
Old Jan 26th 2010, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Zenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to all

Hi just wanted to say I saw this episode today and you and your family came across as very nice people unlike some previous families.

When are you planning your move?

Best of luck to you all.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

Jenny Hughes has a spectacular aura aboutJenny Hughes has a spectacular aura aboutJenny Hughes has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Wanted Down Under 2010

Originally Posted by Zenshin
Hi just wanted to say I saw this episode today and you and your family came across as very nice people unlike some previous families.

When are you planning your move?

Best of luck to you all.
Hi Alan

I agree you are and did come across as a lovely family. However, Zenshin I hope you weren't including us as one of the previous families who weren't!!!!! Only joking, that is unless you were!!!

We're looking forward to the Revisited too next week and hopefully being back on ourselves in the near future!!
Old Jan 26th 2010, 9:11 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Just finished watching today's episode - really enjoyed it! So good to see someone with some knowledge as a result of researching a possible move
Old Jan 26th 2010, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Zenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to allZenshin is a name known to all

Ha!ha! Got no idea if I have seen your family on it before. Don't get to watch it that often. Your name doesn't ring any bells.

I know there is loads of editing and sometimes they probably make the families seem worse than they really are. Just really don't understand why sometimes one of the couple is very resistant to the idea and then tries to focus on every petty thing for a reason not to go. It almost seems childish.

I think although the lady on the show today wasn't too sure, she at least seemed happy and open to it.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

I have just watched today's episode too and am glad to finally put a face to a name!

I'm glad you decided to move in the end. It's may be difficult but you never know until you try. Good on Louise for being brave! She may just absolutely love it!

I agree she looks much younger than her age of even 28 as the BBC incorrectly stated never mind 31! Can I have some of whatever she's got?
to both of you!
Old Jan 26th 2010, 10:59 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quite enjoyed the programme but why do they have to be so damn misleading. They sent him off to the 'local' secondary school. The local school to Carramar is Wanneroo SHS. No, they send him to Hale. One of the most prestigious private schools in Perth and at $15k a year out of 99% of migrants reach! Shame on you WDU, I won't be watching again.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:36 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I'd give Nicky Chapman a punch.
I'd like to chop her up with my pork sword.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:38 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Right up her pale pommy jacksie.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:44 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

MILF-tastic!

Old Jan 27th 2010, 12:04 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 27th 2010, 4:26 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

To watch it on BBC iplayer in OZ you need to use one of those hide your IP address progrmas, which is the best free one, are there any probelms or trouble you can get with using them, Your internet service provider gives you your IP address do so they mind if you use a program to hide it .
Old Jan 27th 2010, 8:41 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Well done both - just watched your episode sportsendurance, thought it was great & they weren't too mean with the editing at all I thought...though of course, only you know what they could have put in

So are you there yet? I wondered if you had thought about moving to Melbourne, where you would have the support for Louise but without having to have the in-laws actually living with you...or did you decide Perth was for you?

Anyway - best wishes to you both - great programme & I was going off WDU!!!
Old Jan 27th 2010, 9:19 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Is she ok she's not wearing one of her many hessian sacks !!!!!

She does look mildly better but does she still have that annoying monotonous tone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.