Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

things u miss most about home

things u miss most about home

Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

As his mates looked on.....
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-mates.jpg  
Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

http://www.chavscum.co.uk

Enough said.............enjoy

SS
Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

ill miss the patter from here
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-barras271.jpg  
Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:40 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by soapy
ill miss the patter from here

Aye & the cheap DVDs
Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
Aye & the cheap DVDs
where do u think they came from lmao
Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:50 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sandra
A bit of balance....what we have and would miss in the summer months
Could not at the mo make them smaller so deleted prior attachments to posts cause it would cause the at home users to spend ages downloading! Sorry they where only a couple of family snaps.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

bmxboon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: first pic

Originally posted by maggy
The owners have just sold up and moved to Portugal.

I lived 10 minutes away from the Dunnikier Hotel and really loved the place.

Its used quite alot for training days.

I used to do all my work training there too.

I never thought I would miss anything about Kirkcaldy but Im now starting to miss Dunnikier Hotel lol.

Another thing hahahahahaha. We in Kirkcaldy call it the Dunny Hotel and im not joking.
lol thats wot we all call it, the dunny hoyel hahah! never thought of it in that way. i'm from t-hall maggy but i live in massereene road now. where in perth are you? we're going to be moving to carramar, just outside joondalup
Old Jul 7th 2004, 11:23 pm
maggy

Originally posted by bmxboon
lol thats wot we all call it, the dunny hoyel hahah! never thought of it in that way. i'm from t-hall maggy but i live in massereene road now. where in perth are you? we're going to be moving to carramar, just outside joondalup

I know quite a few people from T-Hall. Will have to chat with you to see if you know any of them lol.

We are in Duncraig its a ten minute train journey from city. Its lovely and quiet here. Its not very far from Joondalup.

When are you hoping to go.

Mags

Old Jul 7th 2004, 11:31 pm
maggy

Originally posted by bmxboon

Where to you work about?

I used to work for Aberlour Child Care Trust, Sycamore Project in Whytemans Brae.

Its a childrens home in Smeaton.

Old Jul 8th 2004, 11:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

it jist dont taste the same here
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-irn-bru.gif  
Old Jul 8th 2004, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

bmxboon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by maggy
Where to you work about?

I used to work for Aberlour Child Care Trust, Sycamore Project in Whytemans Brae.

Its a childrens home in Smeaton.
oh yeah , i know where you mean, next to ambulance depot
i used to work for miller mclaren up mitchelston but now work at allan wilsons(snack sales) in the same estate
Old Jul 10th 2004, 2:43 am

Debbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Winter?

Originally posted by Stewie
If we ever get to Aus we won't miss this, promise!!

Hi stewie
That street looks familiar, where abouts in south yorkshire is it.

we used to live in Barnsley.

Thanks for reminding me of why we moved.

Debbie jo
Old Jul 10th 2004, 2:43 am

Debbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Winter?

Originally posted by Stewie
If we ever get to Aus we won't miss this, promise!!

Hi stewie
That street looks familiar, where abouts in south yorkshire is it.

we used to live in Barnsley.

Thanks for reminding me of why we moved.

Debbie jo
Old Jul 10th 2004, 6:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

things u miss most about home?
by the sound of it, its really cold in the uk at the mo.
mainly family. but it looks as if we wont have a free month without visitors from the uk until next june:scared:
i think i might just move back for the summer to get away from it all
Old Jul 10th 2004, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jad n rich
Bump

Anyone got any opinions on the reaction if this thread featured pictures of Melbourne in Smog, Sydneys bumpa to bumpa traffic jams, the leader of the opposition slapping his wife around, Redfern and a few residents lying in the gutter...................
Golly, do they have smog in Melb and Sydney? I thought it was always - to Quote the Queensland tourist board - "beautiful one day; perfect the next"

And that program about TJ Hickey - The Block a couple of days ago - featuring Redfern, Sydney. Y'know, where parts of Redfern looked like something out of a war zone. That must have been Sydney, Canada - right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.