Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

things u miss most about home

Wikiposts

things u miss most about home

Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: first pic

Originally posted by bmxboon
hi soapy
the first pic is of ben nevis, taken in june two weeks ago , still with snow on top!!!!!
oh, and i forgot to mention i worked on the new wing of the victoria hospital in kircaldy. murder to get to work and back though
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:13 pm
maggy

my god it is a small world. Where are you originally from Soapy.

Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by maggy
my god it is a small world. Where are you originally from Soapy.
well.........................born in paisley lived in underwood rd for a month, so i think im classed as a buddy. then spent 37 years in govanhill, 4 and a half in EK. now sydney
now i wonder where i like the most
where are u from maggy?
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:20 pm
maggy

Originally posted by soapy
well.........................born in paisley lived in underwood rd for a month, so i think im classed as a buddy. then spent 37 years in govanhill, 4 and a half in EK. now sydney
now i wonder where i like the most
where are u from maggy?

Was born in Borders moved to Dalgety Bay then spent 26 years in Kirkcaldy before heading out here.

I love it in Perth and so far dont really miss anything about Kirkcaldy apart from some of the crazy nights out i used to have with my work mates.

Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Was born in Borders moved to Dalgety Bay then spent 26 years in Kirkcaldy before heading out here.

I love it in Perth and so far dont really miss anything about Kirkcaldy apart from some of the crazy nights out i used to have with my work mates.
if i start to miss that, ill just drink myself into a drunken stupor
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:26 pm
maggy

if i start to miss that, ill just drink myself into a drunken stupor

The problem is I was in a drunken stupor most of the time I lived there lol

Kirkcaldy kinda had that effect on you as there was not much else to do

Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

The problem is I was in a drunken stupor most of the time I lived there lol

Kirkcaldy kinda had that effect on you as there was not much else to do
auch naw theres loads to do, you could
errrm ehhhh hmmmmmm your right lol
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:32 pm
maggy

auch naw theres loads to do, you could
errrm ehhhh hmmmmmm your right lol
Mind you we always had Scotlands no.1 Night Spot to keep us entertained JACKIE 'o' hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Had better go now and cook the beloveds tea or I may get thrown back on a plane to Fife lol.

Speak to you soon

Mags

Old Jul 6th 2004, 8:09 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Mind you we always had Scotlands no.1 Night Spot to keep us entertained JACKIE 'o' hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Had better go now and cook the beloveds tea or I may get thrown back on a plane to Fife lol.

Speak to you soon

Mags
try this out mags
http://www.scotsinoz.com/default.asp
Old Jul 6th 2004, 9:12 pm
maggy

cheers soapy just been on and registered

Old Jul 6th 2004, 9:48 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Where in the Borders Maggie ??

We moved to Aus from Sunny Selkirk.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 10:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by Bordy

is there anywhere in the world u havnt lived lmao
Old Jul 6th 2004, 10:07 pm
maggy

Originally posted by Bordy

Hi Bordy

Born in Carlisle but lived in Brampton

Spent most of my life in Fife.

Old Jul 6th 2004, 10:10 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bordy

Born in Carlisle but lived in Brampton

Spent most of my life in Fife.
Ohhhh No, your a true POM then.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 10:12 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: first pic

oh, and i forgot to mention i worked on the new wing of the victoria hospital in kircaldy. murder to get to work and back though
I was in Kircaldy once, took me ages to pronounce it right ! I stayed at a big hotel with a golf course, I think, for a front garden. I was on a two week course there, back in ... 1985.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.