Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:39 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Originally Posted by connollys.home
Sorry all but we cant make it now.Martin working in Scotland, was due back last saturday, not coming back untill this sat now. Have a great time all of you, we will look forward to the next meet. Hope snow not too bad . Cheers, Angie n Martin Connolly.
Aww thats a shame hopefully we'll do another meet in the new year

jacknat] me and ange are still coming.....especially now debs says she'll get the first round in
Yep I heard it was double vodkas all round
Old Nov 24th 2005, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry all but we cant make it now.Martin working in Scotland, was due back last saturday, not coming back untill this sat now. Have a great time all of you, we will look forward to the next meet. Hope snow not too bad . Cheers, Angie n Martin Connolly.
nothing stopping you coming on your own ange for some

sorry you cant make it though

next one eh!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jacknat
me and ange are still coming.....especially now debs says she'll get the first round in
yeah yeah, you think your funny steve dont you just because i've got my 70p an hour pay rise, you're just jealous!

looks like the snow might not affect us, mainly the north and west by the looks of it, just going to reallllllllllly cold!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by debbiemc
yeah yeah, you think your funny steve dont you just because i've got my 70p an hour pay rise, you're just jealous!

looks like the snow might not affect us, mainly the north and west by the looks of it, just going to reallllllllllly cold!
Yep it looks like its going to bypass us, though it is very very cold here brrrrr will need a few spirits to warm us up
Old Nov 24th 2005, 5:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by possoms
Yep it looks like its going to bypass us, though it is very very cold here brrrrr will need a few spirits to warm us up
i'm sat here with the heating on full and my fur coat on i'm soooo cold!

brandys all round steve

nicky and dave (busy decorating getting house ready to go) the connellys and tracey all cant make it unfortunately.

has anyone got a digital camera to take some picks and post them? we arent that posh!!

well, heres to a good night tommorow folks see you all at half 7, and andrew after work, you know the rest of us will probably be half cut by then dont you!!! i only need 3 halves of lager!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

i'm sat here with the heating on full and my fur coat on i'm soooo cold!

brandys all round steve

nicky and dave (busy decorating getting house ready to go) the connellys and tracey all cant make it unfortunately.

has anyone got a digital camera to take some picks and post them? we arent that posh!!

well, heres to a good night tommorow folks see you all at half 7, and andrew after work, you know the rest of us will probably be half cut by then dont you!!! i only need 3 halves of lager!
We can bring camera if you want Debbie Just thinking I might break it though
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by LesleyM
We can bring camera if you want Debbie Just thinking I might break it though
nice one lesley, just bring a big bag!

see you tommorow x
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:24 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Will look forward to that, eat, drink and be merry.Will be thinking of you all, Angie
Originally Posted by possoms
Aww thats a shame hopefully we'll do another meet in the new year

Yep I heard it was double vodkas all round
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

nice one lesley, just bring a big bag!

see you tommorow x

hi debs,

is there a bar area there or have you booked a table???? .....as always!!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:31 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Would if I could, our youngest has been off school ill, other two are working so need to be here for her. Martin will never believe I have replied, Im useless with computers, takes me forever to type too! Oh well, first time for everything.
nothing stopping you coming on your own ange for some

sorry you cant make it though

next one eh!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi debs,

havent got a clue steve but do know girls from work went couple of weeks ago and got very drunk!!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Would if I could, our youngest has been off school ill, other two are working so need to be here for her. Martin will never believe I have replied, Im useless with computers, takes me forever to type too! Oh well, first time for everything.
hey, congratulations you computer virgin you!!! pink too!!

we'll have a drink for you both ange, hope the littel one gets well soon

debs x
Old Nov 25th 2005, 9:28 am

hi debs,

HI we are getting the 6pm bus :scared: 7pm will be too late (only got one an hour!!)

So will be up west street for about 7pm, if anyone else getting there early we will be in the nearest pub! erm where is the nearest pub?

Possoms

p.s lovely day here so far, no sign of snow or frost hope it stays this way
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:08 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

bugger, damn and blast it.
no babysitter, and now mal has to work late.

t#####g, pigging bo###x!"!!!!

sorry, we wont be able to make it.....
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:29 am

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
bugger, damn and blast it.
no babysitter, and now mal has to work late.

t#####g, pigging bo###x!"!!!!

sorry, we wont be able to make it.....
Oh sue your joking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.