Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:33 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield meet round 2, how does end november sound?

any more peeps wanna come?
week on friday.......easy to get to.....good food and good company!!!!!!

sue
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
any more peeps wanna come?
week on friday.......easy to get to.....good food and good company!!!!!!

sue
Hi Sue, we can make it If its alright we'll join you for drinks after your meal . Can you please pm me the time and place.
Thanks
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:47 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hiya lesley
its at the hot wok - the new chinese bbq restaurant on West St (next to the tram stop and tesco). Debbie has the table booked for 7.30.
be nice to see you there

sue

edit; does help to tell you the date......friday 25th nov!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

hiya lesley
its at the hot wok - the new chinese bbq restaurant on West St (next to the tram stop and tesco). Debbie has the table booked for 7.30.
be nice to see you there

sue

Thanks Sue, see you all there
Old Nov 17th 2005, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LesleyM
Thanks Sue, see you all there
looking forward to meeting you lesley

debs x
Old Nov 17th 2005, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

hiya lesley
be nice to see you there

sue

hey sue,

you seen the thraed about the nurses meety end of jan in york? you up for it then? i am, overnighter if peeps want too!!
Old Nov 17th 2005, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hey sue,

you seen the thraed about the nurses meety end of jan in york? you up for it then? i am, overnighter if peeps want too!!

lol....dunno if i will be allowed to stay out ALL weekend!!!!!

shall work on it...................
Old Nov 17th 2005, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

lol....dunno if i will be allowed to stay out ALL weekend!!!!!

shall work on it...................
only one tincy wincy night with tea and cakes of course!!!
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:28 am

only one tincy wincy night with tea and cakes of course!!!

as long as theres no bright red scotch cast
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:58 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

as long as theres no bright red scotch cast
Wotcha Sue,

So what's the deal then, who's coming to this shindig? We are thinking of putting in an appearance, even if neither of us are emigrating any longer! We've still been there, done that, and can possibly offer words of advice.

What are the details again? I know, I know, I could read the whole thread, but to be honest I don't have time!!!

Bx
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:19 am

Originally Posted by bundy
Wotcha Sue,

So what's the deal then, who's coming to this shindig? We are thinking of putting in an appearance, even if neither of us are emigrating any longer! We've still been there, done that, and can possibly offer words of advice.

What are the details again? I know, I know, I could read the whole thread, but to be honest I don't have time!!!

Bx

yer daft bugger!
friday 26th, 7.30 at wok mania on west street ( you can get a tram from the train station - get one that goes to 'malin bridge' or 'middlewood' and ask for the second stop on west street by tesco) hot wok is next door to tesco....well, about 20 yards darn't road from it!!
see you there,
sue x
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by bundy
Wotcha Sue,

Bx

"we"??????? do we know your other half then????

cmon, spill the beans.....
Old Nov 17th 2005, 9:34 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

yer daft bugger!
friday 26th, 7.30 at wok mania on west street ( you can get a tram from the train station - get one that goes to 'malin bridge' or 'middlewood' and ask for the second stop on west street by tesco) hot wok is next door to tesco....well, about 20 yards darn't road from it!!
see you there,
sue x
Sorry to nit pick Sue its Friday the 25th (just in case Bundy thought it may be the saturday if you know what I mean)

Anyone else wanna come and play? should be a good night, really looking forward to it
Old Nov 17th 2005, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

hey sue,

i've signed up already!!
Old Nov 17th 2005, 9:05 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jacknat
i've signed up already!!
Perv

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.