Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:15 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

did you watch c. thatch and jilly, hinge and bracket at the savoy, ant and dec called them. bloody fantastic women. carol thatcher so funny, hubbie and i were howling with laughing.......

i think one of them men should have got tonights challenge (anthony costa should have!!), but another lady, sheree. mmmm, somehow, i think the camp might be a bit hungry again after their *8* stars from the two posh birds.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:33 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
did you watch c. thatch and jilly, hinge and bracket at the savoy, ant and dec called them. bloody fantastic women. carol thatcher so funny, hubbie and i were howling with laughing.......

i think one of them men should have got tonights challenge (anthony costa should have!!), but another lady, sheree. mmmm, somehow, i think the camp might be a bit hungry again after their *8* stars from the two posh birds.

I think ole C Thatch enjoyed most of that, and the other was trying to keep up!

Fair play to the midnight pisser tho, she's actually growing on me ...
Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:52 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Bugger & boll***s,

Forgot it was on a 8pm so joined when jilly was just about to chew on a kangas didgerie doo :scared: I was really looking forward to watching this one as well....

Will watch at 10 to see the live trial.....

D D
Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:57 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

aawwwhhh, DD, you missed a cracker
it was so funny. actually carol thatcher is growing on me as well. she was game for ANYTHING!! i think you are right tho, jilly was trying to play 'catch up'. i think if there had been a weaker person to do the trial with, jilly might not have been quite so brave.

but, fair play, 8 meals out of a possible 9 (jilly wouldnt eat the rats tail :scared: - cant say i blame her). the two posh 'uns did well.

ps, your dancing girlie has deleted your 'reply' bit.

pps. oh no, ive just found it now!!! ignore me.....
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:15 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

jilly was trying to play 'catch up'. i think if there had been a weaker person to do the trial with, jilly might not have been quite so brave.

Yeah not arf!

Jilly and the current one (forgot her name) doin a trial and it would've been 2 meals ...lol

As to current task, to me it doesn't look like the poor girl can reach anything!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:18 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Yeah not arf!

Jilly and the current one (forgot her name) doin a trial and it would've been 2 meals ...lol

As to current task, to me it doesn't look like the poor girl can reach anything!

nope, i agree, she's vertically challenged (much like myself), and she cant flammin reach!!! not fair
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:19 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

I think ole C Thatch enjoyed most of that, and the other was trying to keep up!

Fair play to the midnight pisser tho, she's actually growing on me ...

I have to say she is growing on me too, are you watching the live trial now??
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:21 pm
Account Closed

nope, i agree, she's vertically challenged (much like myself), and she cant flammin reach!!! not fair

altho she's doin good now!

Spoilsport! ...
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
I have to say she is growing on me too, are you watching the live trial now??

Yeah, and she's just gettin better! ...

Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:24 pm
Account Closed

Girl power or what! ...
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:26 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Girl power or what! ...

I would have got out too :scared:
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

your not wrong!

The girl did good. I'm still dubious as to if she could've reached 2 of those 'arm in the hole' ones tho.

Not bad at all.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:30 pm
Never going back

poor girl, she was really scared, unlike the one last year on the live trial, who just played to the camera.

she did really well to get 5 stars, good on her.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

your not wrong!

The girl did good. I'm still dubious as to if she could've reached 2 of those 'arm in the hole' ones tho.

Not bad at all.
Wasn't C Thatch fabulous??? Good old girl, Gilly was trying to keep up! Haven't seen much of Cannon and Ball, or the red braces. Just watched Sheree's trial, not bad really considering it was all live. Now watching Matt Brown and TPT. There's something seriously wrong with that girl. She's so hyper!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Please don't tell me it's something naff like a Cannon being wheeled into the jungle and they pop out.

Didn't Nancy Sorrell turn up in a box or something last year???
I didn't watch it, was in aus. They came in by helicoptor, what a cop out! And they still haven't used the jungle jail! Come on, lock the buggers up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.