Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Originally Posted by suzy
He didn't lay in front of it.

As I recall he said he was sitting in the car feeling sick because he'd eaten 3 pizzas and some mcdonalds and the car started to roll back. He felt so ill that he couldn't reach for the handbrake or brake so decided to jump out of the door instead. He fell backwards and got his foor caught, got free but the force made him go backwards underneath the wheels of the car.

what a crock :scared:
I thought you put "what a cock"! Same thing really, but the boy has issues X
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:16 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Thought Thatcher did a fairly good job on her bush tucker trial....not sure about DD (the other DD, not me ) giving himself a brazilian....still can't get the image of Thatcher peeing alongside her bunk [shudder]... and I think before too long there's going to be mega friction between the two older women gilly and Thatcher and the two totties. That Annalise sheila is going to get on my nerves too - just something about her that grates.

Roll on 9.45pm....

D D
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute

Not exactly a surprise but Elaine is definitely not coming back

http://www.itv-celebrity.com/NewsArt...?nid=107&tid=1
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:26 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ginaf
Not exactly a surprise but Elaine is definitely not coming back

http://www.itv-celebrity.com/NewsArt...?nid=107&tid=1

£65K for having a week of luxury in a 5 * hotel, walking across a high wire, having a rest on a camp bed and smoking fags while you're resting. She's staying in the hotel for the next two weeks as well I understand.

Nice work if you can get it.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:29 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Thought Thatcher did a fairly good job on her bush tucker trial....not sure about DD (the other DD, not me ) giving himself a brazilian....still can't get the image of Thatcher peeing alongside her bunk [shudder]... and I think before too long there's going to be mega friction between the two older women gilly and Thatcher and the two totties. That Annalise sheila is going to get on my nerves too - just something about her that grates.

Roll on 9.45pm....

D D
I agree about Annalise totally. Sly eyes

Did I get it right that DDick gave himself a Brazilian so the ticks wouldn't go down there or am I on the wrong track here.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 5:36 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
I agree about Annalise totally. Sly eyes

Did I get it right that DDick gave himself a Brazilian so the ticks wouldn't go down there or am I on the wrong track here.
Yep, you're right.. he was erring on the side of caution and getting rid of his fuzzy bits before they got infested....[shudders again!!!!]

D D
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 6:36 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Personally I would like to see Thatcher up for the trials EVERY night, the more gruesome the better
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:03 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

For anyone who didn't see Mrs Thatcher's Trial last night, I took a screenshot ...

>

>

>

>

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:05 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

lol, only it's, Thatcher to the wescue
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:06 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulf
lol, only it's, Thatcher to the wescue

Good point!

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
For anyone who didn't see Mrs Thatcher's Trial last night, I took a screenshot ...

LOL!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:37 pm
Account Closed

and for all you fans, a preview from tonights show ...

>

>

>

>

>

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Paul2004
and for all you fans, a preview from tonights show ...
and how did I know he'd be strolling about on all fours! ...

Oh well, the Thatch HASN'T spoken! ... ROFL

Dirty mare! ...
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:44 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Oh deep joy! Annalise is doing the next bush tucker trial...

All those huntsmens, rats, ants, snakes, cockies and practically anything that crawls - I'll be rivited....

D D
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:46 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Who thinks that Elaine faked her illness??

I do! She was just after a cheap holiday me thinks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.