Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Old Nov 21st 2005, 6:04 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Well I've looked for a pic of her, but you'll NEVER guess who popped up in the pic ...

Are they his chicettes.

Thatch Jr looks too good in that one. there has to be a worse one.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 6:06 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I've looked for a pic of her, but you'll NEVER guess who popped up in the pic ...

priceless
Old Nov 21st 2005, 6:08 pm
Account Closed

what's he doing to Maggie to make her laugh like that. He's gay isn't he???
Old Nov 21st 2005, 6:18 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Ya know...all this talk about Chico? What's he got that I aint?

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 12:37 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I'm dowloading the latest episode, I'll give it a watch tonight to see what all the fuss is about.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Neil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really nice

Originally Posted by suzy
Does this get shown in Oz??

suzy x
If you go to their website www.itv-celebrity,com, and click on 'Jungle Streaming' you can watch it on the web between 8am and 10pm UK time. Don't think it's 'live' though, because I watched a bit this morning at 7am in daylight (in Oz) and it was dark in the camp

Also I don't think you get to see Ant and Dec on the web and they are the ones that make it worth watching (apart from John Lydon a couple of years ago, who IMO was the best celebrity ever).
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 4:17 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Neil S
If you go to their website www.itv-celebrity,com, and click on 'Jungle Streaming' you can watch it on the web between 8am and 10pm UK time. Don't think it's 'live' though, because I watched a bit this morning at 7am in daylight (in Oz) and it was dark in the camp

Also I don't think you get to see Ant and Dec on the web and they are the ones that make it worth watching (apart from John Lydon a couple of years ago, who IMO was the best celebrity ever).
I've downloaded it from www.uknova.com
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I've downloaded it from www.uknova.com

Well what a night. Think Gilly and Carol are starting to get to everyone, Kimberly seems a bit depressed and Costa and Osmond can actually sing! Thought the challenge was a tuffy, what a waste of a mini! Can't wait to see Chip's challenge tho it seems a bit tame already compared to Thatchers. Ahhh right off to the gym!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

BobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody watch "I'm a Celebrity, Get me Out of Here Now" at 10.30 last night??? - after the News

Kenny The f***ing Koala

Ask an Aussie (the place really IS full of deadly creatures....in addition to Donny Osmond!)

Dr Bob on how to react when faced with a snake

Matt Brown (who hell he?)

Tara PT - she looks like fun ;-)

........the whole programme was like TISWAS on steriods!!!!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:06 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

The Pee-wee Meister has done it twice! ...
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:31 am
Account Closed

The Pee-wee Meister has done it twice! ...

When?
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by glittababe
Well what a night. Think Gilly and Carol are starting to get to everyone, Kimberly seems a bit depressed and Costa and Osmond can actually sing! Thought the challenge was a tuffy, what a waste of a mini! Can't wait to see Chip's challenge tho it seems a bit tame already compared to Thatchers. Ahhh right off to the gym!

I thought it was well boring last night apart from the challenge.

How can that Jenny Frost justify a £65K fee. She doesn't do anything.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:39 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

When?

I caught sommit on GMTV I think it was and apparently she's been at it again, but none of the camp know yet ...lol

Yeah last night wasn't all that I agree, but there's always Ant & Dec to provide a few giggles ...
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:44 am
Account Closed

I caught sommit on GMTV I think it was and apparently she's been at it again, but none of the camp know yet ...lol

Yeah last night wasn't all that I agree, but there's always Ant & Dec to provide a few giggles ...

Glad I missed that then. One view of the Thatch Pants was quite enough for me. :scared:

Who stepped in it then when they swapped beds - Sid or DD?
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute

When?
They said it on This Morning. I think they are trying to create the first bit of tension in the camp as apparently Sid has been told that one of the camp members (but didn't name names) has had a wee in the camp twice. Me senses "Pee gate" is about to begin. Vic reeves' wife said that during triaining the are told in no uncertain terms not to do it as it attracts lots of nasties and is obviously unhygenic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.