Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Originally Posted by suzy
Actually that's interesting because Elaine has a history of alcohol/drugs and depression probs. Also I didn't realise but the papers have been reporting that her mum committed suicide recently and she had a history of depression too. Elaine also had her first baby in January.

It makes you wonder whether she's psychologically balanced enough to do a show like that
No, they did admit (via the Sun so it must be true) that she wasn't 'fit' mentally or physically to actually go into the jungle in the first place. She wanted to go ahead with it. She may even go back in as now she'll feel she has to prove something. You have to be a very strong person to go through something like I'm a Celeb, not only cos of the conditions they're placed in, but the press coverage can be really nasty, if you're feeling a bit depressed it could push you over the edge. She'd also have to get through the challenges, can you imagine the pressure of coming back with nothing?
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:42 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
all part of making supposed good tv isnt it, stick in someone with mental problems and watch em crack

they did it with brian harvey last year.

Its very sad really cos their careers have ended so they are desperate to be out there doing something, but I personally dont find it entertaining.

I'd forgotten about Brian Harvey. I don't like watching people with psychological probs go downhill in the name of entertainment either.

But they are supposed to be fully checked out mentally and physically before they start so don't really understand it .
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:46 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

But they are supposed to be fully checked out mentally and physically before they start so don't really understand it .
mm but if your desperate for that last stab of fame its easy to fake it, mental health peeps as you must know are very good at pulling the wool over peoples eyes.

anyhooo getting toooooooo serious much prefer to talk pish
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Is it really a fake fit you reckon? God she must know she can be found out.

Well I never!
Its just very suspect. There are lots of other reasons, you can go ridgid and shake when you faint, thats quite common. There are loads of reasons for fainting (vasovagal episodes). A single faint no one worries about but having two within a short space of time is concerning. Alcohol and drug withdrawal, the heat or just being run down and ill will all cause problems.

We can give out Bafta Awards for some of the 'fake' things we see come into A&E, bloody amazing what some people will do for attention, and also very sad. You want to get to the bottom of it but because of time and resource constraints, you end up discharging them under the care of the mental health teams. I find it all very interesting.
Account Closed

Just found the supposed fees from Saturday's paper:

Kimberley, Jilly, Jimmy, Sheree, Anthony, DD - £25K

Rickeeeeeey - £55K

Thatch - £40K

Elaine - £65K :scared:

Jenny - £100K (sorry my mistake)

Suzy x
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

I'd forgotten about Brian Harvey. I don't like watching people with psychological probs go downhill in the name of entertainment either.

I missed the last series as I was in aus, but I heard all about Brian Harvey! Where is he now, anyone know?
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Just found the supposed fees from Saturday's paper:

Kimberley, Jilly, Jimmy, Sheree, Anthony, DD - £25K

Rickeeeeeey - £55K

Thatch - £40K

Elaine - £65K :scared:

Jenny - £100K (sorry my mistake)

Suzy x
Elaine 65k why????????? She wasn't exactly a, b or 'c' list was she? I bet they're so regretting that!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:51 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Actually that's interesting because Elaine has a history of alcohol/drugs and depression probs. Also I didn't realise but the papers have been reporting that her mum committed suicide recently and she had a history of depression too. Elaine also had her first baby in January.

It makes you wonder whether she's psychologically balanced enough to do a show like that
When someone puts their career in front of their 10 month old daughter/son, you have to question their sanity for that reason alone, amazing how the one craving all the attention is an "actress" she is currently making cheryl baker look unaffected.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by glittababe
Elaine 65k why????????? She wasn't exactly a, b or 'c' list was she? I bet they're so regretting that!
Desperation probably. They can't get any so called celebs anymore without paying a big fee these days.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:52 am

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
When someone puts their career in front of their 10 month old daughter/son, you have to question their sanity for that reason alone, amazing how the one craving all the attention is an "actress" she is currently making cheryl baker look unaffected.
What career
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
she got sacked from E/Enders in Aug 2003 and no-one's heard of her since apart from her being photographed p***** and behaving badly outside nightclubs. Deffo Z-list.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by glittababe
I missed the last series as I was in aus, but I heard all about Brian Harvey! Where is he now, anyone know?
He was on a chat show a while back and said he was trying to overcome his problems. Guess they were mental health ones.

He had that incident with the car - do you remember- it was a suicide attempt but he came out with a most fantastic unbelievable story about it. He really should be a writer with his imagination.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

she got sacked from E/Enders in Aug 2003 and no-one's heard of her since apart from her being photographed p***** and behaving badly outside nightclubs. Deffo Z-list.
maybe thats what they were hoping for, some bad behaviour from her! Give her a drop of the ole vino and watch her go bonkers!
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 2:01 am

He was on a chat show a while back and said he was trying to overcome his problems. Guess they were mental health ones.

He had that incident with the car - do you remember- it was a suicide attempt but he came out with a most fantastic unbelievable story about it. He really should be a writer with his imagination.
yes there were two suicide attempts werent there, one an 'accidental' overdose and the other where he lay in front of his car???
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 2:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
yes there were two suicide attempts werent there, one an 'accidental' overdose and the other where he lay in front of his car???
He didn't lay in front of it.

As I recall he said he was sitting in the car feeling sick because he'd eaten 3 pizzas and some mcdonalds and the car started to roll back. He felt so ill that he couldn't reach for the handbrake or brake so decided to jump out of the door instead. He fell backwards and got his foor caught, got free but the force made him go backwards underneath the wheels of the car.

what a crock :scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.