Next wales meet

Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:39 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Next wales meet

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Glad you could make it and to hear your meds were sorted in the end. There's someone posting today who'se had the same problem.

The next meet will be in Jan 08 - If there's any date you definately can't make let me know. I was thinking of the 2nd weekend in Jan.
sounds good to me. I will post on poms in oz if you want as nobody came from that forum?
a few came from there last time, so i'll give them a shout
bec
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by egghead4
sounds good to me. I will post on poms in oz if you want as nobody came from that forum?
a few came from there last time, so i'll give them a shout
bec
Thanks Bec - I was going to do that - but if you're a regular poster go ahead as people know you! When the date's definate I'll post on there too. Thanks!

Ps ignore the stuff about the meds - I've had a glass of wine too many and got you confused with MandyJ??? no reason to do this.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondering if Sunday the 27th is a good date for the next meet??

Let me know if it's good / bad for you!
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Just wondering if Sunday the 27th is a good date for the next meet??

Let me know if it's good / bad for you!

Hi Nic

Sounds good 4 us will let u know closer to the date.

Have a wonderful xmas everyone and if your leaving b4 have a fab and safe journey

Untill Jan bye bye

Suexx
Old Dec 6th 2007, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks Sue!

Have a good Christmas and hope you sell that house soon.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just letting everyone know that Egghead4 - Bec has got her visa today!!

A very big congratulations!!
Old Dec 20th 2007, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Just letting everyone know that Egghead4 - Bec has got her visa today!!

A very big congratulations!!

Great news! Congrats!
Old Dec 24th 2007, 4:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi all,

Hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas and look forward to seeing you all on the 27th Jan at the Herons Marsh.

Good luck to Mike and Sharon who fly out after Christmas and Reedy - Laura and Duncan who now fly out on Christmas day. You don't hang around do you guys??
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just another reminder that the next meet will be on Sunday 27th Jan at the Herons Marsh pub. 12 midday start as usual.

Everyone Welcome!!

If you could let me know if you can make it so I can give numbers to the pub. Thanks.

Please PM me if you need more info / directions etc.

Best Wishes to Bundybell - flying out in the new year!!! Yay!!
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Just to let you all know that I am here, safe, well and sunburnt in Sydney

Loving it so far though I have loads to do to get sorted.

Speak to you all soon,

Lau xx
Old Dec 31st 2007, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

mandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura aboutmandyj has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone, 27th sounds good for us. Just watched celebrations for the new year on the news in Syndney, also Hi to Reedy, hope you enjoy the rest of the new year on your new journey. Good luck for the future.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Mandyj, Carl & Kerry Anne.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mandyj
Hi everyone, 27th sounds good for us. Just watched celebrations for the new year on the news in Syndney, also Hi to Reedy, hope you enjoy the rest of the new year on your new journey. Good luck for the future.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Mandyj, Carl & Kerry Anne.
Hi

Happy new year 2 u all

Suexx
Old Jan 1st 2008, 9:31 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Just another reminder that the next meet will be on Sunday 27th Jan at the Herons Marsh pub. 12 midday start as usual.

Everyone Welcome!!

If you could let me know if you can make it so I can give numbers to the pub. Thanks.

Please PM me if you need more info / directions etc.

Best Wishes to Bundybell - flying out in the new year!!! Yay!!
Won't be able to make this one sorry My sister, brother-in-law and their kids are having their leaving party the night before so I may have a slight hangover and have been crying all night.....LOL. They are flying to Melbourne on Feb 4th........only 4 & a half weeks away!!!!
Let me know when the next one will be........have to meet you before we go!!
Beth x x
Old Jan 1st 2008, 9:34 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Won't be able to make this one sorry My sister, brother-in-law and their kids are having their leaving party the night before so I may have a slight hangover and have been crying all night.....LOL. They are flying to Melbourne on Feb 4th........only 4 & a half weeks away!!!!
Let me know when the next one will be........have to meet you before we go!!
Beth x x
Beth what's your date to leave?
Old Jan 1st 2008, 9:37 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
Beth what's your date to leave?
Whenever we sell the house!!!!!! :curse::curse: That's our hold up at the mo,
Beth x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.