Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

made a short video for you all

made a short video for you all

Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:49 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all
Default Re: made a short video for you all

just thought i would give it a boot back up so any one that hasnt saw it can.

steve
Old Feb 6th 2008, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

ballesteros is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by stevelaird
just thought i would give it a boot back up so any one that hasnt saw it can.

steve
FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!
WELL DONE
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

sara1981 has a spectacular aura aboutsara1981 has a spectacular aura aboutsara1981 has a spectacular aura about

bloody brilliant!

brought a tear to my eye the first shots of the airport and the music, first time i think i've really thought how i'm gonna feel when i get to the airport and get on the plane........then land downunder!! genious, loved it and was dancing along getting very excited as only 7 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

Jackandy is an unknown quantity at this point

My second attempt at this hope its better than the last one.enjoy

cheers steve
Hi Steve,

Just seen your vid you made, it was great, really made me smile we are in the very early stages of applying for visa' Do you live out there permanent and if so would you come back to england/scotland?
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:10 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jackandy
Hi Steve,

Just seen your vid you made, it was great, really made me smile we are in the very early stages of applying for visa' Do you live out there permanent and if so would you come back to england/scotland?
im not in Oz yet still in cold St Andrews but hope it wont be long till we go looking at april. And no i will never step foot back in UK in my life. If Oz doesnt work we will try somewhere else.

steve
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

im not in Oz yet still in cold St Andrews but hope it wont be long till we go looking at april. And no i will never step foot back in UK in my life. If Oz doesnt work we will try somewhere else.

steve
Good for you, moving out of UK. When did you first apply for Visa? Does it take long, with all the medical and police checks, i find the whole process very daunting, especially now hubby has to do practical skills test!!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:40 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers steve
Nice one
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:51 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

cheers steve
Brilliant work !
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:07 pm
visa granted 6th August

Originally Posted by Jackandy

Good for you, moving out of UK. When did you first apply for Visa? Does it take long, with all the medical and police checks, i find the whole process very daunting, especially now hubby has to do practical skills test!!
we started the process last april it does take a long time but i hope its worth it. Maybe if the uk was as hard to get into then we wouldnt all be wanting to leave so quick. ps the last person to leave uk remember to switch the lights out!!!!!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

brillant video, leaving on sunday for QLD thanks Steve loved it
Old Feb 8th 2008, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ireland
brillant video, leaving on sunday for QLD thanks Steve loved it
Wish you loads of luck, how long did your visa process take? As you may have seen on my earlier msg my hubby has to do a practical skills test, this is over 2 days in Accrington!! Would love to hear how daunting the whole process was, if it was!! We would like Brisane, heard it's great there...
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:26 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of

cheers steve
Very good will be us soon...but to the "Top End"!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 11:11 pm
Just Joined

Sexy Welsh Aussie Bird is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers steve
Hey Steve,
Loved the video!
Sian

Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

steve
We love whatching this gets us in the mood we feel exactly the same if we dont like it we will try somewhere else to hope all goes well we should be over july august
thanks for the video Kate
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:54 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Super video - thanks for making it, I'll definitely be showing it to the kids later

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.