Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

made a short video for you all

made a short video for you all

Old Mar 20th 2007, 6:39 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all
Default made a short video for you all

My second attempt at this hope its better than the last one.enjoy

cheers steve
Attached Files
File Type: wmv
oz video.wmv (8.00 MB, 3118 views)
Old Mar 20th 2007, 6:47 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: made a short video for you all

Very good
Gets you in the mood.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by stevelaird
My second attempt at this hope its better than the last one.enjoy

cheers steve
NICE ONE...
Old Mar 20th 2007, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

sparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the rough

GOOD ONE STEVE

11 WEEKS TO GO ITS GET ME IN MOOD,

P.S .... WHERE DID U GET THE MAP OF OZ

SPARKIE!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:03 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sparkiedoo
GOOD ONE STEVE

11 WEEKS TO GO ITS GET ME IN MOOD,

P.S .... WHERE DID U GET THE MAP OF OZ

SPARKIE!
Just got the map off the web if you want i can email you a copy of it.

cheers steve
Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

sparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by stevelaird
Just got the map off the web if you want i can email you a copy of it.

cheers steve
PLEASE CAN U THAT WOULD BE GOOD .....THANX
Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

Very good Steve
Puts a smile on me face!!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

godfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud of

That was great!!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Tearose will become famous soon enoughTearose will become famous soon enough

oh i cant get it to play
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:41 pm
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Thats superb well done for that!!!!!
Gary and Vikky
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:51 pm
Danny Kay

Danny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant future

Flying on the 20th April and that as realy put me in the mood as so many thoughts go through our heads cheers for the reminder of why we are doing this.

Danny
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Danny Kay
Flying on the 20th April and that as realy put me in the mood as so many thoughts go through our heads cheers for the reminder of why we are doing this.

Danny
just makes you want to go tomorrow, well done great video.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

UGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really niceUGLY BETTY is just really nice

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
just makes you want to go tomorrow, well done great video.
reminds me why I am here!!!!!!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Excellent. Where is that bloody visa?????

Nikki
Old Mar 20th 2007, 11:37 pm
visa granted 16/5/06

soonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond reputesoonbethere has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant, although at first it brought a shiver down my spine when i heard the music, just brought be back 7 months- saying goodbye at the airport wasn't the nicest part !!

But the rest of it is GREAT !!!

Good luck to you,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.