made a short video for you all

made a short video for you all

Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:39 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: made a short video for you all

Well Done, my 7 yr old loves it!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Finally t to listen to this with sound!!!!! Only been waiting about 5 months for OH to fix the computer!

Well done
Old Feb 18th 2008, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

sprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jackandy

Good for you, moving out of UK. When did you first apply for Visa? Does it take long, with all the medical and police checks, i find the whole process very daunting, especially now hubby has to do practical skills test!!
Great vid Steve - thanks.

Jackandy - you may want to have a look at these two sites:Good luck with your application!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

nicknic will become famous soon enough

bump bump
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

AberJazz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello!

Many thanks for the video - I'm off to Sydney in April and just handed in my notice at work! I used your video to inform everyone of my plans

Many thanks

AberJazz
Old Feb 29th 2008, 3:09 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by AberJazz
Hello!

Many thanks for the video - I'm off to Sydney in April and just handed in my notice at work! I used your video to inform everyone of my plans

Many thanks

AberJazz
Hope they enjoyed it also.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

daisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nice

Originally Posted by stevelaird
My second attempt at this hope its better than the last one.enjoy

cheers steve
FANTASTIC; that was great, i'm still smiling now, i've saved it in my favourites to show hubby in morning, that's just what i needed as both kids are out tonight, they've reached that stage where they want to be out and about and dont really care that mum is home alone and surplus to requirements, dad is out at work doing his weekend job of driving a cab in brighton so i think i might go and watch it again. That reminds me, i must go and buy a 'men at work' cd

carol
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:16 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by daisymoo
FANTASTIC; that was great, i'm still smiling now, i've saved it in my favourites to show hubby in morning, that's just what i needed as both kids are out tonight, they've reached that stage where they want to be out and about and dont really care that mum is home alone and surplus to requirements, dad is out at work doing his weekend job of driving a cab in brighton so i think i might go and watch it again. That reminds me, i must go and buy a 'men at work' cd

carol
go yer sell doll
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

nicknic will become famous soon enough

we had our leaving do on saturday
and had the video cycling all night

great vid thanks again.