Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lounge recruitment drive

Lounge recruitment drive

Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:49 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lounge recruitment drive

I had some guests, what have I missed, in a nutshell please
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:50 am

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G'Day
<snip>
The lounge is the pits (and I too speak from personal experience).
<snip>
And you once said you liked my random comments.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:54 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Are we there yet?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:54 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I know we don't always agree mate, but I'm right behind you on this one. You seem to be fighting the good fight all alone here and you are doing a damn good job of it too. The lounge is the pits (and I too speak from personal experience). That's why this lot have had to pitch up here. And they've brought their own personal mod-on-a-leash with them too -Hi Bob! Aren't you supposed to make sure that this riff-raff stays in the lounge with their inane and common conversations?

And amazingly wherever these boneheads go they seem to bring cyber-slut with them. Her idea of an intelligent discussion always resolves around the bottom half of her anatomy. Sadly, it's probably the only part of her whole body she ever uses, she certainly doesn't engage her cerebral cortex EVER. Darling, it's only polite to engage your brain before you engage your mouth - hasn't anyone ever told you this?

As for the rest of you deadbeats who don't live in Australia, aren't planning to move here anytime soon and probably don't even know where it is (if American secondary school results are anything to go by) ...the only thing your conversations need is a little lockjaw.

Speaking of geography... do you need me to point out the way to the Lounge for you? You seem to have gotten lost somewhere along the way.

"America is the only nation in history which has miraculously gone from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization." Georges Clemenceau
Oh FFS.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:56 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Are we there yet?
We can only hope.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:59 am

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
I had some guests, what have I missed, in a nutshell please
A quick precis...some people don't like some other people. That's about it really...and mate.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:59 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I said in a nutshell please
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:01 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by syllk
A quick precis...some people don't like some other people. That's about it really...and mate.
but that's the great thing about the human race, we might not all get along but we put up with each other, it's life mate!
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:01 am

I said in a nutshell please
I'm looking for a suitably large enough coconut, mate.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:03 am
Keeping it fairly real

I'm looking for a suitably large enough coconut, mate.
that big?

hmmm....
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:04 am

but that's the great thing about the human race, we might not all get along but we put up with each other, it's life mate!
So, you celebrating Sunday already, or does this need to be taken to PMs to appease the few?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

And you once said you liked my random comments.

Once upon a time you were amusing. Now you are just a cyber-slut groupie with nothing intelligent (e.g. something above the waist) to contribute. Sad story, but you can always read your old posts and try to recapture some of that old spunk.

Last edited by G'Day; Nov 20th 2005 at 8:08 am.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:07 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rushman
I said that the Oz forum didnt know how to make a thread of more than 2 pages or 200 posts and then suddenly three large threads are dragged out on the first pag........why the fock am I explaining this again....you didnt understand it because your f**king drunk. I'll end up typing the same thing again. Read it tomorrow Les If it dont make sense then its probably because i'm a little bit leathered too. Made sense to me though
So you presume we read this and decided to bump up our threads??? WTF Its called time difference sweetie its only 9am here in the uk, some of us replied to email notifications and hey ho the thread appears at the top again, get over yourself tosser.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:11 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

The only reason this thread is so long is because its made up of a bunch of people who rush their asses off after a new post to make a one line (at most) rebuttal to the previous post, a bit like those stupid HR meetings where youre given a topic and asked to say the first thing that comes to your mind in front of a bunch of other immature employment hopefuls.
The result to the masses is often seen as childish (which it is of course) but you always get a few who have a giggle at someones first thought blurted out.

This seems to be the case on this thread.

Its almost like a bunch of people writing such utter crap to prolong a thread surely would be far better off having an instant chat in the chat room, since youre all trying to be the first to post after reading the last post, or does the thought of actually becoming a part of a chat scare you ?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:12 am

Once upon a time you were amusing. Now you are just a cyber-slut groupie with nothing intelligent (e.g. somthing above the groin) to contribute. Sad story, but you can always read your old posts and try to recapture some of that old spunk.
Ah...maybe I should post some random comments like about the time a friend of mine had an argument with his dad? He called his dad an old bastard, to which his dad replied "I would have sexually abused you as a child if you weren't so f**king ugly". His dad's great!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.