Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast Meet October 2007

Great night out soapy, a job well done again by the both of you mate!Hopefully some more good times will come out of it !Especially liked the expensive drink prices in the club!! A nice change from paying 17 bucks for a magners and shandy in surfersCan you spot the resemblance in the colour between me and it lol ??:curse:
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:36 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Thoroughly enjoyed it Soaps n Co.

Did a post on the Barbie this morning... thinkin I'd be first to say thanks pmsl...

Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:43 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Great night out soapy, a job well done again by the both of you mate!Hopefully some more good times will come out of it !Especially liked the expensive drink prices in the club!! A nice change from paying 17 bucks for a magners and shandy in surfersCan you spot the resemblance in the colour between me and it lol ??:curse:
Good to have a chat with you at the bar Bobby.
Thanks Soapy for the organising - we all had a good time.
Looking forward to the next one
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
Good to have a chat with you at the bar Bobby.
Thanks Soapy for the organising - we all had a good time.
Looking forward to the next one
That u Steve ?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:41 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Had another cracking night and a not so cracking hangover after waking up on the floor at 6am!
It was good to chat to a few of the usual suspects and a few new people too.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 12:20 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Was a brilliant night, thanks Soapy & Pauline.

Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone, I got stuck with Melibeam for ages.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

thanx soapy n pauline for organising a great nite out!!! kids had a ball and we got to meet fab people thanx agian!! x
Old Oct 28th 2007, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

A big thank you to everyone who made the effort to turn up last night as it made it one of the best nights we have had since arriving here. Massive thanks to Soapy and Pauline for organising everything and really looking forward to the next one.

Rob,Ann, Scott and Rhys.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Was a brilliant night, thanks Soapy & Pauline.

Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone, I got stuck with Melibeam for ages.

So what you meant to say was how much you enjoyed the night
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

when i walked into the club i thought it was going to be big enough.
too few chairs. this turned out to be the best thing. a lot of people mingled better because of it.
i have to say it was the largest meet i have ever been to and that is thanks to you guys.
i also have to thank the poster "Only me" for his help getting us the club for the night.

the staff were fantastic and are very happy at the turnout and they would love to do more.

letting the kids run mad on the pitch was very good of them and made it a lot easier for the parents to mingle.

i think we have found a new venue for the night meets.

i am really sorry that i didnt get to speak to everyone, but i had a good stab at it lol but i ran out of steam and the drink took over

theres always the next meet to catch up on them.

thank you michelle for taking the photos, your a wee gem rod

i have a few photos, but not that many.

i met some really nice people on saturday night, and im so glad that we had this meet........it has been the best by far!

oh and thank you to everyone who travelled from afar, i do hope it was worth it.

and a big thank you for the posters who turn up at the meets time and time again. you are the guys who make theses meets work. you all know who you are
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:19 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
when i walked into the club i thought it was going to be big enough.
too few chairs. this turned out to be the best thing. a lot of people mingled better because of it.
i have to say it was the largest meet i have ever been to and that is thanks to you guys.
i also have to thank the poster "Only me" for his help getting us the club for the night.

the staff were fantastic and are very happy at the turnout and they would love to do more.

letting the kids run mad on the pitch was very good of them and made it a lot easier for the parents to mingle.

i think we have found a new venue for the night meets.

i am really sorry that i didnt get to speak to everyone, but i had a good stab at it lol but i ran out of steam and the drink took over

theres always the next meet to catch up on them.

thank you michelle for taking the photos, your a wee gem rod

i have a few photos, but not that many.

i met some really nice people on saturday night, and im so glad that we had this meet........it has been the best by far!

oh and thank you to everyone who travelled from afar, i do hope it was worth it.

and a big thank you for the posters who turn up at the meets time and time again. you are the guys who make theses meets work. you all know who you are
I agree with all and the venue WAS tops I reckon ...
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:47 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Soapy and Rob (only me) for arranging a great night, was the biggest meet we have been to yet, and the best venue by far. Met some great people and it's always a shame you can't get round everyone, but definately the next one, think we should all have name badges next time

we should be making these meets regular, every 3 months, gives all the newbies a chance to meet everyone and of course an excuse for a few bevvies!!!

Lisa
Old Oct 29th 2007, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Thanks Soapy and Rob (only me) for arranging a great night, was the biggest meet we have been to yet, and the best venue by far. Met some great people and it's always a shame you can't get round everyone, but definately the next one, think we should all have name badges next time

we should be making these meets regular, every 3 months, gives all the newbies a chance to meet everyone and of course an excuse for a few bevvies!!!

Lisa
hi soapy, was that not worth meeting quote for me??? If so i appologise i never saw you shouting me over > so soz in advance!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 6:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by no longer in scotland
hi soapy, was that not worth meeting quote for me??? If so i appologise i never saw you shouting me over > so soz in advance!
i havent a clue what your talking about

i love the name change

i kept trying to get a good chance to talk to you guys, but i could never make it to you lol

Old Oct 29th 2007, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by soapy
i havent a clue what your talking about

i love the name change

i kept trying to get a good chance to talk to you guys, but i could never make it to you lol

No probs OH reckons your a good guy, hope we get a chance to get a yap at another time.

Hannah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.