Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Old Jun 29th 2007, 7:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast meet July 2007

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Been no post by Soapy for a while. Must be out buying the grog for the pissup.
lmao. u know me too well mate

i will be bumping this thread to death for the next 2 weeks
Old Jun 29th 2007, 8:03 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Wheres your number? Can you post again? Not that i'll be stalking you. But just in case we get lost on the day.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Wheres your number? Can you post again? Not that i'll be stalking you. But just in case we get lost on the day.
i always post it the day before the meet mate. keep an eye on the thread.
but here it is for u lol

Old Jun 29th 2007, 11:37 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i always post it the day before the meet mate. keep an eye on the thread.
but here it is for u lol

Ooooh the temptation....where's the delete button
Old Jun 29th 2007, 11:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Ooooh the temptation....where's the delete button
lmao
nah u just want to send me a sexy text llf
Old Jun 30th 2007, 7:55 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

You two should pm that sort of stuff to each other,this is a family bump,i mean thread!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by brido
You two should pm that sort of stuff to each other,this is a family bump,i mean thread!

think its time i started to bump it more
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

think its time i started to bump it more
You should be concentrating more on having a romantic weekend with Pauline - NO KIDS................ LUCKY YOU.....!!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 8:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
You should be concentrating more on having a romantic weekend with Pauline - NO KIDS................ LUCKY YOU.....!!!
i done that last night

we couldnt go out today because she was walking funny
Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:19 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe do a roll call of those supposed to be going?
Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:40 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

i done that last night

we couldnt go out today because she was walking funny
point 1, 2 mins doesent constitute a night

and point 2,breaking a heel will make anyone walk funny!

point 3,im pie eyed from going to our 1st aussie bbq after 4 months here,Jules was designated driver so she's making up for it as i type!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

point 1, 2 mins doesent constitute a night

and point 2,breaking a heel will make anyone walk funny!

point 3,im pie eyed from going to our 1st aussie bbq after 4 months here,Jules was designated driver so she's making up for it as i type!
pauline is pishin hersell laughin mate. she said " nearly as much as last night when she saw me nude"

yir hame already?
they aussies cannie handle the booze
Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:52 pm
Work to Live!

pauline is pishin hersell laughin mate. she said " nearly as much as last night when she saw me nude"

yir hame already?
they aussies cannie handle the booze
Half scooped mate,it was a good wee night for me,now Julies emptying the vodka bottle quicker than a Queensland dam!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Half scooped mate,it was a good wee night for me,now Julies emptying the vodka bottle quicker than a Queensland dam!
its no like her
im hoff pished too. im away to break another wan ay paulines heels
Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Maybe do a roll call of those supposed to be going?
good idea, i will do it next weekend.
i have stuck another post in the barbie. u might wanna bump it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.