Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Gold Coast meet July 2007

Old Jul 13th 2007, 12:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast meet July 2007

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Is it near a station?
nope
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
nope
You're safe from me then
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Well folks, todays the day! I'm off with the family on a charter boat around the broadwater this morning, with a beer or two as warm up for this arvo's shindig, see you later!
Sambo, and his evergrowing family
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:38 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnAndNetta
ahem.........and a couple of brisbanites too
and The Simpsons from Brisbane too!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy
just look for my slap head
Will do!

I'll be the chav in the burberry !!! well i am from MADchester!!!!

Lj
Old Jul 13th 2007, 7:41 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for not making meet. Gutted! There were a few of you I really was looking forward to meeting. Unfortunatley I've not been very well - all's fine but need a few days rest. We'll just need to celebrate hubby's new job at the next meet! My 2 boys were really dissapointed too! Hope you all had a ball. Deffo make the next one - even if it means I have to bring my bed along too!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Soapy - never got to say bye and thanks for another great meet. Well done - great turnout (Oh and thanks for having Shannon - again....) I didn't think you'd taken any photos this time, but John said he'd seen you taking a sly few........... Michelle x
Old Jul 13th 2007, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Cheers SOAPY. The Gold Coast's own tourist minister. Thanks a lot mate. Quill....
Old Jul 13th 2007, 8:14 pm
2Ozornot2Oz? yes it is!!!

Location: Cold wet cold rain Norn Iron! not for long, woohoo!!!!!
Rusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud of

Soapy
good to meet you at last. thanks for a great meet up, what a turn out!
will be lookin out for the next one.
Was good to meet Joe and Phyllis will be in touch. Thanks for the beer.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:38 pm
Account Closed

To Soapy & Pauline,

Thanks for a great meet what a turnout.

Great to chat to lots of people - some "fresh off the boat" 2 weeks here
and others that have been here 12 years

Great to put a face to a Mod - Pollyanna & OH

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon,

ELLJAY
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:44 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic afternoon Soapy and Pauline - many thanks!!

And thanks to The Bloke for playing chaffeur and photographer!
Attached Thumbnails Gold Coast meet July 2007-soapy-003.jpg  

Last edited by Pollyana; Jul 13th 2007 at 9:46 pm.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wholeworldwindow
Sorry for not making meet. Gutted! There were a few of you I really was looking forward to meeting. Unfortunatley I've not been very well - all's fine but need a few days rest. We'll just need to celebrate hubby's new job at the next meet! My 2 boys were really dissapointed too! Hope you all had a ball. Deffo make the next one - even if it means I have to bring my bed along too!
that should make u easy to spot
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Soapy - never got to say bye and thanks for another great meet. Well done - great turnout (Oh and thanks for having Shannon - again....) I didn't think you'd taken any photos this time, but John said he'd seen you taking a sly few........... Michelle x
i said to wee shaz, wheres yir mam. she told me u left ages ago
im just about to do the photos now, it should take a while though. u have loads
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by karenjc
Cheers SOAPY. The Gold Coast's own tourist minister. Thanks a lot mate. Quill....
didnt even get a chace to talk to u guys
next time
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:49 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
To Soapy & Pauline,

Thanks for a great meet what a turnout.

Great to chat to lots of people - some "fresh off the boat" 2 weeks here
and others that have been here 12 years

Great to put a face to a Mod - Pollyanna & OH

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon,

ELLJAY
It was an excellent turnout wasn't it - think a few people were stunned at the appearance of my treasured witchy hat, that has now done so many meets. Not many people on the Gold Coast today in a hat like that one

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.