Dieter's for OZ

Old Aug 2nd 2006, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hello ladies

Haven't posted on here for ages! How's everyone doing?

I was reading an article about a woman who lost 10 stone in something like 8 months - on something called the lighter life diet - anyone heard of it? I've had a look on their website just wondered if anyone knows anyone that has done it.

not heard of it, but im getting back to the gym and back to the diet.
I now weigh 80kgs so not happy. the majority of my size 14 still fit, but ive not been happy with the weight creeping on. i had a fitness assesment and according to their charts im obese .
My height has shrunk . God knows how. Had the assesment today, back in tommorow for another work out, then swimming friday and saturday and on Sunday im having a weights programme done for me.
so hopefully by the time i go for my hols to oz i will fit comfortable in my clothes and feel slimmer.
Mandy
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:01 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
not heard of it, but im getting back to the gym and back to the diet.
I now weigh 80kgs so not happy. the majority of my size 14 still fit, but ive not been happy with the weight creeping on. i had a fitness assesment and according to their charts im obese .
My height has shrunk . God knows how. Had the assesment today, back in tommorow for another work out, then swimming friday and saturday and on Sunday im having a weights programme done for me.
so hopefully by the time i go for my hols to oz i will fit comfortable in my clothes and feel slimmer.
Mandy
Well done Mandy You're really going for it!!
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

I last had my haircut 5 weeks ago. Yesterday I went back and the girl had lost 2.5 stone !!! How did she do iy ? Cambridge diet !! For a second, just a second I contemplated it, but I made a promise this year that I wouldn't spend another penny on dieting.

I had my monthly weigh in yesterday and I lost .............. a pound !! Yes that's one pound in 31 days Still, they say slow loss is best and 6 lbs in 7 months is pretty slow
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:14 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
I last had my haircut 5 weeks ago. Yesterday I went back and the girl had lost 2.5 stone !!! How did she do iy ? Cambridge diet !! For a second, just a second I contemplated it, but I made a promise this year that I wouldn't spend another penny on dieting.

I had my monthly weigh in yesterday and I lost .............. a pound !! Yes that's one pound in 31 days Still, they say slow loss is best and 6 lbs in 7 months is pretty slow
2 and a half stone in 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!!!

I know they say slow and steady is the way to go but I get sooo bored with slow and steady lol
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

2 and a half stone in 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!!!

I know they say slow and steady is the way to go but I get sooo bored with slow and steady lol
She pays £33 a month though and what happens when you go back to 'normal' food ? I could understand it for a special occasion but not for life
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by ohippy
She pays £33 a month though and what happens when you go back to 'normal' food ? I could understand it for a special occasion but not for life
I think this lighter life thing is £65 a week , but you have weekly meetings in a closed group. They provide you with your food I think - I don't know though. It really goes against my usual thinking because I do like nice fresh healthy food (and chocolate ) without additives and junk but I do wonder if it would break the cycle if I did this.

There are some amazing stories on the website lighterlife
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:38 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

That cant be good to lose it that quick. Shes going to end up with saggy skin like them on 10 yrs younger

i had my weigh in last night and lost 1/2 lb so thats 7 lb in 6 weeks and I got a sticker woo hoo

I wanted to lose another 7 lbs before my hol in 2 weeks but dont think thats going to happen.

Good luck everyone

Joex
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
That cant be good to lose it that quick. Shes going to end up with saggy skin like them on 10 yrs younger

i had my weigh in last night and lost 1/2 lb so thats 7 lb in 6 weeks and I got a sticker woo hoo

I wanted to lose another 7 lbs before my hol in 2 weeks but dont think thats going to happen.

Good luck everyone

Joex
Yes I was thinking that about the skin thing.

Well done on the half a stone!!! That's fab

2 weeks to go til your hols - get that visa sent of first
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:51 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

(Pokes head round door a bit )

Hello

It is a fair while since my last confession

I have been doing so badly I couldn't bear to share. All my clothes are too tight and I am so fed up.

But we had a(nother) new start on Monday, I made Steve go and join the gym with me. I had my programme done on Tuesday afternoon and while he was having his done in t he evening I did a workout. I am a bit hampered by the fact I have tendonitis in both achilles tendons, but I am doing the rower and hand bike for cardio. Last night I swam 500m, and this morning my arms don't half ache!!!

Back again tonight for another gym session.

Cambridge diet :scared: knew someone who did it in the eighties, she actually collapsed at work because she wasn't eating enough. Good for the short term but not good for long term. Personally I would add it to the list of fad diets and not touch it with a barge pole. Mind you, I know all the theory behind weight loss and yet have so much trouble with the practical!

Hope everyone is well and doing ok

Shirley x
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:54 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I was thinking that about the skin thing.

Well done on the half a stone!!! That's fab

2 weeks to go til your hols - get that visa sent of first

Thanks Kath

Im pretty chuffed. I will get it sent off before the hols - promise

Joex
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Mind you, I know all the theory behind weight loss and yet have so much trouble with the practical!

Shirley x

Exactly the same position, just can't seem to put it into practice for more than a few days, but I have been good since last Friday, just seem motivated enough for now. Little bro's 40th on Sept 2nd and I am going for 8lb. Am determined not to be frumpy Lol x
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:30 am

Well ladies I'm off to a lighter life introductory session tonight so wish me luck :scared:
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Well ladies I'm off to a lighter life introductory session tonight so wish me luck :scared:

Good luck Hope it helps

Im still struggling but i have managed to lose 1kg, cant wait till the kids are back to school and normal life resumes
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:46 am

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Good luck Hope it helps

Im still struggling but i have managed to lose 1kg, cant wait till the kids are back to school and normal life resumes
Mandy
Thanks Mandy

I'm dreading the start of the school term, I've only got one little un and he starts school properly I can't believe at 4 years old some teacher will see more of him than I do
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks Mandy

I'm dreading the start of the school term, I've only got one little un and he starts school properly I can't believe at 4 years old some teacher will see more of him than I do

My youngest is well excited got school shoes on Monday and his trousers too.
All the other bits i got before the hols started.
Since he came back from the grandparents in Scotland at the weekend when he wakes up all he askes is am i at school today.

You will be fine, must confess when eldest started school, i did have a few tears
Mandy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.