Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Nov 7th 2007, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

marwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by mad city fan
wehey great news for you too things sure are moving now
Yeah, well pleased. I now feel like we actually exist - we have a Reference number to prove it - and filling out those forms 4 months ago wasn't just a dream. Hopefully those of you still waiting will hear soon - it will happen (like our luggage at the carousel, I was convinced we'd be last).
Old Nov 7th 2007, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Congratulations to Here'shoping and Lolylew both fantasic news, (apologies if i have missed any news out but congratulations to you too!!).
We've not heard anything yet but they got our's on the 27th so we should do really soon. Our agent told us that when they request the med's we have 49 days to get them to them so it's not too bad as our local medical place can book us in within a couple of weeks. Fingers and toes are still crossed
Old Nov 7th 2007, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by vickys
Congratulations to Here'shoping and Lolylew both fantasic news, (apologies if i have missed any news out but congratulations to you too!!).
We've not heard anything yet but they got our's on the 27th so we should do really soon. Our agent told us that when they request the med's we have 49 days to get them to them so it's not too bad as our local medical place can book us in within a couple of weeks. Fingers and toes are still crossed
you'll be very soon i'm sure - i can feel it in my waters
good luck
lisa
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hereshoping
OMG we got a case officer....

Now in a huge panic as we have to do police checks here and abroad and get out medicals done in 28 days!!!! was going to leave all this until we were on holiday at xmas.

panic stations
Great news! Good luck with meds etc

When was your visa sent in?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lolylew
finally - i have some news........................................

after nearly 15 weeks of waiting...............................

we've got a full ack - email received from agent this morning
(never received pre-ack, but full acks good for me!)

lisa
Oh Lisa! Absolutely great news Only the CO & visa to go now!!! (We won't mention house thingy)
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by marwood
Same here - Ack & Ref number received this morning, no pre-ack received. Subclass 136, no agent, received by ASPC 16.07, took money 22.08, Ack 07.11. Now to get meds & pccs sorted - feels good to actually be able to do something proactive rather than sit waiting on emails. Bring on the CO.
Congrats on the good news!

Is that all the July peeps with Acks now?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

Great news! Good luck with meds etc

When was your visa sent in?
Visa left the UK on the 3rd July (courrier) think it was signed for on the 7th but don't quote me on that

136 non MODL by the way
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Congrats on the good news!

Is that all the July peeps with Acks now?
Nope i'm still here but i have booked in for my med's for first week in January and will be doing pcc about that time too. We will hear in the next week, honestly we will. Anyone else still waiting or are we the only ones now?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nope i'm still here but i have booked in for my med's for first week in January and will be doing pcc about that time too. We will hear in the next week, honestly we will. Anyone else still waiting or are we the only ones now?

Karma sent, keep your chin up!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

not sure if 'cubbers' & 'billy_nomates' have heard yet - they hadnt the other day?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Brisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the rough

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Originally Posted by SHAZ3
yes you can, if you read the acknowledgement letter sent to you it tells you on there that you can forward your PCC's and medicals whilst you are awaiting case officer allocation. You need to send them to :
[email protected] if you live in the UK, including all your reference details as the first part of the subject line.
Hope this helps,
SHAZ.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Brisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the rough

Hi lolylew

Congrats

Originally Posted by lolylew
finally - i have some news........................................

after nearly 15 weeks of waiting...............................

we've got a full ack - email received from agent this morning
(never received pre-ack, but full acks good for me!)

lisa
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Guess what folks we have a case officer!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one day I didn't check my e mails and let son play the computer I check this evening and agent has sent a copy of letter from DIAC with name of case officer and requests for police checks and medicals!!!!
Which are ready and waiting.

Can't believe it pick me up off the floor - Julyees we seem to be moving.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Sorry congrats lolylew on your aknowledgement.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by maisey
Guess what folks we have a case officer!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one day I didn't check my e mails and let son play the computer I check this evening and agent has sent a copy of letter from DIAC with name of case officer and requests for police checks and medicals!!!!
Which are ready and waiting.

Can't believe it pick me up off the floor - Julyees we seem to be moving.
Wey hey May

Great news!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.