want to work in Sydney

Old Jun 21st 2005, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

stela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nice
Smile want to work in Sydney

Hi Everyone,my names stela,just found this site,its great!!, I've only just sent my TRA's forms off yesterday by rec delivery!,to my agent,and they told me my application form's will get to my ozzy agent in Adelaide next Monday!!, this is the second time I've sent the letters off, from my client's as the last ones didn't have enough evidence in them! oh well fingers crossed they will be ok this time!. didn't realize how much paperwork there was to do ,it has taken me ages to get it all together , i hope it will be worth all this stress ARR!! I'm hoping to get a job in Sydney?!, baby step's they say lol! wud love to hear from anyone who is going thru the same, or who has succeed?.

Stela
Old Jun 26th 2005, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all
Default Re: want to work in Sydney

Originally Posted by stela
Hi Everyone,my names stela,just found this site,its great!!, I've only just sent my TRA's forms off yesterday by rec delivery!,to my agent,and they told me my application form's will get to my ozzy agent in Adelaide next Monday!!, this is the second time I've sent the letters off, from my client's as the last ones didn't have enough evidence in them! oh well fingers crossed they will be ok this time!. didn't realize how much paperwork there was to do ,it has taken me ages to get it all together , i hope it will be worth all this stress ARR!! I'm hoping to get a job in Sydney?!, baby step's they say lol! wud love to hear from anyone who is going thru the same, or who has succeed?.

Stela
Hi Stela Have just got my TRA back positive, it is not nice waiting but it will be worth it.I did wonder if i had given enough but it was ok so try not to worry.It took 8 weeks so this gives you some idea, i,m hopefully going to Adelaide but there is work everywhere for us mere hairdressers Tracy
Old Jun 26th 2005, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

stela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nicestela is just really nice
Smile Re: want to work in Sydney

Originally Posted by alinora9
Hi Stela Have just got my TRA back positive, it is not nice waiting but it will be worth it.I did wonder if i had given enough but it was ok so try not to worry.It took 8 weeks so this gives you some idea, i,m hopefully going to Adelaide but there is work everywhere for us mere hairdressers Tracy

Hi Tracy.Thanks for the advice,at least Ive got some kind of idea,on the time frame, I hope ours comes back as quick!,Will let you know when i do. I watch a life down under all the time, it drive's my husband mad!can't wait to for it to go through looking fwd to working over there. Ive herd Adelaide is a grt place to live, i wish you lots of luck ; keep me posted how you go on

stela
Old Jun 27th 2005, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all

Hi Tracy.Thanks for the advice,at least Ive got some kind of idea,on the time frame, I hope ours comes back as quick!,Will let you know when i do. I watch a life down under all the time, it drive's my husband mad!can't wait to for it to go through looking fwd to working over there. Ive herd Adelaide is a grt place to live, i wish you lots of luck ; keep me posted how you go on

stela
Hi Stela I now hog the computer and have watched everyone of a life down under.There is i sitcom called kath and kim which is based in Melbourne which is suppose to be good , not got into it yet.Why have you picked Sydney? Just being nosey .Tracy
Old Jun 28th 2005, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Stela I now hog the computer and have watched everyone of a life down under.There is i sitcom called kath and kim which is based in Melbourne which is suppose to be good , not got into it yet.Why have you picked Sydney? Just being nosey .Tracy

HI Tracy. yeh,my best mate who is an ozzy.. watches it all the time,and thinks it's soo funny, so wil have to get in to it too!, who was your fav family in A L D U?.. The Singleton's were the only one's who didn't moan about Australia!.. The Russell's, boy she was bad to that poor Micheal! He needed a medal to put up with her and her two spoilt brats!!, but a good show to watch tho!. Regarding Sydney, its to do with my partner's job, but have to get Visa's validated first ...catch twenty two I'm afraid. Like i said my best friend lives in Brissy.. and is a hairdresser also,she says there are good jobs and lot's of work out there. What are you planning to do when you get to oz, regarding work? do you fancy getting your own salon.

Stela
Old Jun 29th 2005, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Stela,
hope everything works out petal
hugs Lace x
Old Jul 1st 2005, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Default `

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi Stela,
hugs Lace x
Thanks lace!, is nice to know, people are there for

stela
Old Jul 1st 2005, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: `

No Probs chicken
hugs Lace x
Old Oct 10th 2005, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

Hi Stela,
hugs Lace x
hi there lacey. i know its been a while since i was on BE but i have to share my news! i got back from the states this week to a msg on my answer machine and a letter of congratulations from the TRA saying i have been accepted.. i have waited so long, was it like this for you.. what happens next? does it long for the visa grant now what happened with you? would be gratful if any info thanks again.

stela
Old Oct 10th 2005, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi stela,

the next step is to fill out all the forms and include anything they say in it. Then there are the medicals and then the long wait. Congrats on your TRA but now the next step begins.

I wish you all the luck in the world with youe application
keep us posted
hugs Lace xx
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:57 pm
Yume No Chikara

davecon will become famous soon enoughdavecon will become famous soon enough

hi there lacey. i know its been a while since i was on BE but i have to share my news! i got back from the states this week to a msg on my answer machine and a letter of congratulations from the TRA saying i have been accepted.. i have waited so long, was it like this for you.. what happens next? does it long for the visa grant now what happened with you? would be gratful if any info thanks again.

stela
hi stela
congrats on TRA acceptance,
is there any info you can give me to help in my application.
i am a self employed Hairdresser with my own salon that i have had for the last 4.5 years. previous to that was working for the girl who i bought the shop off. she trained me as well as me going to college, got my certificates, but cannot get in touch with her.
any advice would be great
thanx

sue x

Last edited by davecon; Oct 12th 2005 at 7:09 pm.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tax returns Sue!

National Insurance too, All this can track that you worked for someone

hope this helps petal
lace x
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:27 pm
Yume No Chikara

Tax returns Sue!

National Insurance too, All this can track that you worked for someone

hope this helps petal
lace x
thanx 4 that, but never had a p60 off her !!!!!!
sue.
Old Oct 14th 2005, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by davecon
thanx 4 that, but never had a p60 off her !!!!!!
sue.
Hi Sue

I had a similar problem, the guy i worked for 5years, before i started on my own wouldn,t give me a reference.I tried the manageress aswell, but they never got back to me.So i gave up and did a stat. decarlation swearing i had worked there for the amount of time.I also got a couple of clients to put in their references that they had met me at this salon and had done their hair.Not sure if this helps but if there is anything esle just ask. Tracy
Old Oct 14th 2005, 6:49 pm
Yume No Chikara

Hi Sue

I had a similar problem, the guy i worked for 5years, before i started on my own wouldn,t give me a reference.I tried the manageress aswell, but they never got back to me.So i gave up and did a stat. decarlation swearing i had worked there for the amount of time.I also got a couple of clients to put in their references that they had met me at this salon and had done their hair.Not sure if this helps but if there is anything esle just ask. Tracy
cheers tracy
if i think of anything else i will pm you.
sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.