Tradesmans cert?

Old Apr 19th 2004, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tradesmans cert?

Hi

Are there any frigies out there who are aware of gaining the ARTC ( australian recognised tradesmans certificate ) and also the Restricted Electrical Licence, once you've landed in Oz and before you gain employment?

have spoken to the TRA and they've informed me that both are compulsory, but no mention of how to go about it, just ' call us on this number when you arrive '.

Not very helpful really, was hoping to get things straight and at least be aware of where the courses take place etc etc, particularly as we are going to cairns and i'm wondering whether courses of this kind take place up there or am I going to have to go down to Brisbane to gain my tickets.

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.