TRA PASSED

Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough
Default TRA PASSED

Hi,
opened our letter this morning from the TRA and we have passed,it came back as me being qualified as a chef,someone had said they might pass you as a cook but i didnt mind as long as i passed,we didnt go through an agent we did it ourselves and with the help from people on a couple of forums,if anyone would like any advice or help just ask,we did a dance round the front room,so when we have calmed down we will be doing the visa.
Tony,Myrtle,Callum
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all
Default Re: TRA PASSED

CONGRATULATIONS

I passed a few weeks ago, really is a great feeling, good luck with the rest of the application
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:21 am
wee irish girl

gabb9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lee on solent
Hi,
opened our letter this morning from the TRA and we have passed,it came back as me being qualified as a chef,someone had said they might pass you as a cook but i didnt mind as long as i passed,we didnt go through an agent we did it ourselves and with the help from people on a couple of forums,if anyone would like any advice or help just ask,we did a dance round the front room,so when we have calmed down we will be doing the visa.
Tony,Myrtle,Callum
Hi my name is Ger and I am putting together my husbands TRA application at the moment. I'm so glad for you that you passed. I feel I have a huge mountain to climb before I get there. Any advise for me?? Like you I am not using an agent.
Thanks
Ger
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gabb9
Hi my name is Ger and I am putting together my husbands TRA application at the moment. I'm so glad for you that you passed. I feel I have a huge mountain to climb before I get there. Any advise for me?? Like you I am not using an agent.
Thanks
Ger
help is on the way i have just pm'd you
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:48 am
wee irish girl

gabb9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lee, Sorry my pop-up blocker was enabled so I didn't gat your message. Do you mind resending to [email protected]
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough

hey guys........congrtas on all the passes with tra!!!i was wondering how ever..how long did it take them after the acknolegement letter?they did say on my letter they hve my app and it shud take 10 working days!but i some how dont beleive them!
thanks cheltaz
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough

Old Mar 4th 2008, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

adams family is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Tony,Myrtle,Callum
Hi congrats on the pass.
Can you tell me the level of infomation and how much employment histry you submitted in you apllication as im starting the process and find it quite daunting.
Darren
Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,
Darren i have just seen your post,thanks for your best wishes,tony is at work at the moment i will tell him about your post and he will be able to help you if its not to late,you have to write down everything you do in a day etc even using a wooden spoon if you are mixing something,you have to do it as you are explaining to a 6 year old.
Myrtle,Tony,Callum
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:30 am
Fur TV No.1 Fan!

ozziedremer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, first post *gulp*

We are just starting the TRA process, and we cant find anywhere course content for C&G 7061/7062.
I know C&G no longer do this course. Does anyone know where we can find it?
Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks ever so ..

Jason, Sal & 3 monkeys!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 11:22 am
Just Joined

6tollgate is a jewel in the rough6tollgate is a jewel in the rough6tollgate is a jewel in the rough6tollgate is a jewel in the rough
Question Re: TRA PASSED

Hi folks, I'm just sorting out for my OH and it seems a bit daunting - I hadn't realised until I read this thread the details they are after. any advice would be really apprecaited. Also, if you do a statement does it have to be a solicitor who countersigns it?

Thanks for your help
Old Nov 15th 2008, 9:36 am
Just Joined

Mireille.L is an unknown quantity at this point

help is on the way i have just pm'd you
Hi Lee,

Same here , I'm helping my brother who is a great chef to pass his TRA and I was looking everywhere for information about how much details the TRA needs when talking about the 900 hours formal training and what exact details they need. I would appreciate if you can help, and congratulations even if it is a bit late!

Cheers,

Mireille
Old Nov 15th 2008, 11:59 am
Just Joined

6tollgate is a jewel in the rough6tollgate is a jewel in the rough6tollgate is a jewel in the rough6tollgate is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
Our TRA came back yesterday with my husband being classed as a chef - hooray, this seemed to be the hardest part. We did it ourselves with help from this forum, so would be happy to help anyone who needs some advice.

His training was a formal apprenticeship many years ago and we covered this within his work experience, together with the details of his day release scheme and the qualifications gained.

The information we sent was very detailed and we tried to cover every aspect of his work experience and give proof of the employer - even though many of the companies no longer exist.

It's worth noting that the TRA is taking longer than usual to go through due to a large number of applications received in Aug & Sept this year.

If you would like further info please send a PM.

Good luck
Shelley
Old Aug 24th 2009, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

simon cooksley is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tony

I would greatly appreciate help regarding the detailing my apprentership which i may have to do on a self assessment , for first six years after completing college for 706 1 &2, can you assist, it would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Simon

Hi,
Tony,Myrtle,Callum
Old Jul 9th 2010, 11:12 am
Just Joined

coming2canberra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 6tollgate
Hi,
Our TRA came back yesterday with my husband being classed as a chef - hooray, this seemed to be the hardest part. We did it ourselves with help from this forum, so would be happy to help anyone who needs some advice.

His training was a formal apprenticeship many years ago and we covered this within his work experience, together with the details of his day release scheme and the qualifications gained.

The information we sent was very detailed and we tried to cover every aspect of his work experience and give proof of the employer - even though many of the companies no longer exist.

It's worth noting that the TRA is taking longer than usual to go through due to a large number of applications received in Aug & Sept this year.

If you would like further info please send a PM.

Good luck
Shelley
Hi Shelley, any info would be great please. i am trying to do the application for my sister and already got one rejection from TRA. I cant email you yet as i hanvt 3 posts. If you check this my email is [email protected]

thanks very much in advance.