spray painters

Old Feb 11th 2007, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

pauly1664 will become famous soon enoughpauly1664 will become famous soon enough
Default spray painters

hi,
was wondering what the situation is regarding jobs ror spray painters automotive or industrial.....in the perth area are they in demand..can anyone give any info thanx in advance..paul
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice
Default Re: spray painters

we went to the sunshine coast in November last year and stopped at about 6 spray shops and they all said definitely come and see us next year when you emigrate as we are always looking for staff. then my husband had an interview with one and has a job when we get there (visa pending) july time.
That was on the sunshine coast, so you should have no worries were you are heading.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

pauly1664 will become famous soon enoughpauly1664 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: spray painters

thanx for the reply....ive just found out that ive had a job offer so ive gort a sponsor hoprfully it will speed things up for me