Sponcership

Old May 18th 2009, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all
Default Sponcership

Hi Guys
Any one out there looking to sponcer a chef/cook
Shes all ready here and had sponcership but the company who were sponcering her pulled out at the 11th hour, shes really desperate for her and her family to stay here shes Perth based but willing to relocate to stay in Oz

Cheers
Amanda x
Old May 18th 2009, 8:30 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponcership

Originally Posted by flowergal
Hi Guys
Any one out there looking to sponcer a chef/cook
Shes all ready here and had sponcership but the company who were sponcering her pulled out at the 11th hour, shes really desperate for her and her family to stay here shes Perth based but willing to relocate to stay in Oz

Cheers
Amanda x

Sorry but I think you should edit to 'Sponsorship'.You may get a s 'ponce'r looking for more than the odd jam tart with that spelling......
Old May 18th 2009, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

I remember now why I dont come on here any more
Old May 18th 2009, 9:08 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Too thin skinned?

Sorry if you are offended,not my intention,p'haps my sense of humour is different to yours. As I said,apols if offended.
Old May 18th 2009, 9:12 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

No spell check and thin skinned with it...

A recipe for emotional disaster...
Old May 22nd 2009, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

flowergal i have emailed you in response to your pm