Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Speech Language Pathologist

Speech Language Pathologist

Old Nov 8th 2009, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Speech Language Pathologist

Hello, Born in UK and moved to US 25 years ago and have retained dual citizenship. I am pursuing a degree in the US in speech pathology. I am in the next 5 years or so wanting to return back to the UK. Does anyone know of a discussion board where I can speak to speech pathologists in the UK? I have the website for the Royal College of Speech pathologists. I do know you can have US degree and work in UK but have lots of other questions. So any help appreciated. Thank you.
Old Apr 5th 2010, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

beanzmeanzheinz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Speech Language Pathologist

Originally Posted by fulwood
Hello, Born in UK and moved to US 25 years ago and have retained dual citizenship. I am pursuing a degree in the US in speech pathology. I am in the next 5 years or so wanting to return back to the UK. Does anyone know of a discussion board where I can speak to speech pathologists in the UK? I have the website for the Royal College of Speech pathologists. I do know you can have US degree and work in UK but have lots of other questions. So any help appreciated. Thank you.
Hi. I'm a UK SLT relocating to the US in June. Perhaps we could pick eachothers brains?

Maggi