registration..please help!

registration..please help!

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

chatty66 will become famous soon enoughchatty66 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: registration..please help!

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Fab!
We visited joonalup last October when we went to Perth. My sister lives in Roleystone & I dont want to live too near her either! lol.
My husbands cousin lives in ocean reef which is near hillarys, some of our friends are in Warnbro, Baldivis, Rockingham & Southern River. So we will be visiting all over perth I think. It would be gr8 to keep in touch. We are hopefully going July this year if things go to plan. Have you got a CO now? We got ours on 5/12 had medicals 13/12 & just waiting now
hey.. have been to visit my parents in perth and cant decide if joondlaup or rockingham area would be better to settle... have you got any insider info on either... joondalup still looks good, and have heard some dodgy things about rockingham... house on the market but cant sell... just want to go... it was 42 degrees when i was there.... just a bit hot... imagine what that heat would do to a blowdry... he he! chatty66
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:06 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chatty66
hey.. have been to visit my parents in perth and cant decide if joondlaup or rockingham area would be better to settle... have you got any insider info on either... joondalup still looks good, and have heard some dodgy things about rockingham... house on the market but cant sell... just want to go... it was 42 degrees when i was there.... just a bit hot... imagine what that heat would do to a blowdry... he he! chatty66
No insider info sorry but both look lovely. Mind you, everywhere looks lovely
Whatever area you choose will be fab! Maybe posters who are already in Oz may post later with more info.
I think a skinhead maybe the best bet in 42 degrees

Have you sold your house yet? Ours is on the market but no luck yet!

Last edited by tawkins1; Mar 2nd 2008 at 5:09 pm.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tawkins1
No insider info sorry but both look lovely. Mind you, everywhere looks lovely
Whatever area you choose will be fab! Maybe posters who are already in Oz may post later with more info.
I think a skinhead maybe the best bet in 42 degrees

Have you sold your house yet? Ours is on the market but no luck yet!
no not yet... as soon as it sells were off... very frustrating..oh well...hope you have more luck...
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

suzie p is an unknown quantity at this point

HI THERE ,NO INFO ON SUBURBS YOU MENTION ONLY WHAT I READ ON NET .WELL OUR FLIGHTS ARE BOOKED WE GO ON 21ST OF JULY AND GOT HOUSE FOR A MONTH IN OCEAN REEF GOING TO TRY RENT OUR HOUSE OUT HERE FINGERS CROSS WE CAN .DONT KNOW WHERE WE WILL SETTLE BUT LIKE THE SOUND OF ELLENBROOK (HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT)SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD HOILDAY (VERY HOT) HOPE WE CAN COPE WITH THAT KIND OF HEAT AS IN SUNNY SCOTLAND :
A HOT DAY HERE IS 17DEGREES IN SUMMER LET US KNOW HOW YOUR PLAN ARE GOING SUE

Last edited by suzie p; Mar 3rd 2008 at 7:37 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by suzie p
HI THERE ,NO INFO ON SUBURBS YOU MENTION ONLY WHAT I READ ON NET .WELL OUR FLIGHTS ARE BOOKED WE GO ON 21ST OF JULY AND GOT HOUSE FOR A MONTH IN OCEAN REEF GOING TO TRY RENT OUR HOUSE OUT HERE FINGERS CROSS WE CAN .DONT KNOW WHERE WE WILL SETTLE BUT LIKE THE SOUND OF ELLENBROOK (HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT)SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD HOILDAY (VERY HOT) HOPE WE CAN COPE WITH THAT KIND OF HEAT AS IN SUNNY SCOTLAND :
A HOT DAY HERE IS 17DEGREES IN SUMMER LET US KNOW HOW YOUR PLAN ARE GOING SUE
hi... Yes I've been to ellenbrook..thought about it but found a lot of brits live there.. and wanted to be a bit closer to the ocean.. but houses are still good value..we are all ready to go..just waiting to sell the house..have a viewing today so fingers and toes crossed!!!.think we will go to joondalup..or possibly rockingham but have heard some dodgy tales!!..good luck with your plans...
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:48 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chatty66
hi... Yes I've been to ellenbrook..thought about it but found a lot of brits live there.. and wanted to be a bit closer to the ocean.. but houses are still good value..we are all ready to go..just waiting to sell the house..have a viewing today so fingers and toes crossed!!!.think we will go to joondalup..or possibly rockingham but have heard some dodgy tales!!..good luck with your plans...
Dodgy where? PM me!!!!!!!
I hear Rockingham is full of Brits too

Goodluck with your viewers
Old Mar 5th 2008, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

by the sounds of things every suburb is full of brits hope your guys houses sell soon and all your plans go well you never know we might all get together at one of the expats meet ups cause meeting and talking to people is so much easier in person than on this dam computor .:curse: keep in touch and let us know how things are going.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

by the sounds of things every suburb is full of brits hope your guys houses sell soon and all your plans go well you never know we might all get together at one of the expats meet ups cause meeting and talking to people is so much easier in person than on this dam computor .:curse: keep in touch and let us know how things are going.
thanks susie... will do... fingers crossed have a return viewng today... the house is polished from top to bottom including husband... cut his hair so he looks respectable!!!... well nearly.. will be lovely to meet up..good luck with your plans ...sara
Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

had a good day out today with friends (they really dont want us to go) kids get on great (had a few wines ) excuse the spelling feeling a bit flat .they all say you have a good life here why go but hay ho we are going for it need to go to bed
Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

had a good day out today with friends (they really dont want us to go) kids get on great (had a few wines ) excuse the spelling feeling a bit flat .they all say you have a good life here why go but hay ho we are going for it need to go to bed
nothing is for ever.. give it a go.. if you dont get on there you can always come back... a few wines and days with friends are guarenteed to give you second thoughts... chin up!!