Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Registration board in WA

Registration board in WA

Old Mar 3rd 2010, 4:58 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Registration board in WA

Hi All.
I have recently arrived in Perth & have secured a part time job
As I have yet to register I have applied for Authority to work whilst I wait fror my registration date.
One thing i'm worried about tho is that I am not really a salon experienced hairdresser & am worried I will not pass the registration or even be considered for registration... I completed my NVQ level 2 in 2003 & did casual mobile hairdressing up until 4 months before I came here when I got a job in a salon to get me back up to date with the industry. Do you think I will have enough hours/experience for them to consider me for registration. I'm so worried cos its what I want to do & really cant afford to re-train again...
I have heard the registration board is closing but not sure if that is just a rumour!
Any information would be gr8 thanks