Podiatry / Chiropody

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

Poddie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Podiatry / Chiropody

Hi
I am a 2nd Year Podiatry Student researching the job opportunities that may exist on the North Costa Blanca. This has been my goal since starting a Science Access course to gain entry to University a few years ago. I consider that I am now half way past my term and need to research a bit more for the sake of my family.

I have two children (6yrs and 8 yrs) who have over the years been nurtured to moving to Spain. They already mix well with all nationalities and love languages and know 'some' Spanish, French and German. It certainly wouldn't take them long to 'fit in' with a normal state school.

We plan to move out in the summer/autumn 2010. We will rent out our home in England and rent out in Spain. We have saved and have funds to cover us for two years to get established. Ideally I would like to work at a practice or rent a room. I guess I would be looking mostly at Expats as clients as my Spanish is (at the moment) quite basic. I don't think I could count a years' evening class to amount to fluency.

My husband I guess will be a househusband or maybe chauffeur if mobile/domicile work is clearly evident.

Does anyone have any advice they feel would be beneficial to me? Thanks in advance!
Poddie