PLEASE HELP!!!

Old Apr 19th 2009, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

hannahgeddes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi!
i really need your help, any suggestions and i would be SOOO appreciative!
im 16, nearly left school and i REALLY want to be an hairdressing apprentice. i live in the gloucestershire area and have written this below to most of the hairdressers in the area but still nooooo replyyy!!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have been very keen on working in the hairdressing industry for many years now and so I have applied to complete an apprenticeship in hairdressing at Stroud College. I am writing to you to ask you if you would consider taking me on as an apprentice. I have had experience in the hairdressing career which not only exceeded my expectations of hairdressing but also confirmed that this is the path which I wish to take. I am a very enthusiastic person and believe I have what it takes to join your strong team.
I have enjoyed a diverse and rewarding experience in hairdressing, during which time I have acquired a unique combination of skills and capabilities.
I did my work experience 20th-24th October 2008 at Bernard Griffiths Hairdressing in Cirencester. Whilst there, I enjoyed preparing the clients for their treatments, shampooing, mixing colour and helping with the application of colour. I pin-rolled hair and finger rolled hair. I removed curlers from clients and also rolled curlers on to mannequin heads into different hair styles. I stacked the shelving displays of products and made sure it was kept tidy. I helped sweep and tidy up at the end of each day. I also had the experience of working on the reception where I helped with appointments, booking in for 6 weeks later. I cancelled and made new appointments making sure clients were booked in with the correct stylist or changed the stylist if they preferred. On the Wednesday evening I stayed until 8pm where I had the opportunity to be a model for one of the stylists. This gave me a clear insight into how the hairdressers work and so I learned a lot from it.
I would very much welcome the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to your organisation and I look forward to hearing from you.

i am soooo keen on hairdresssing and am literally desperate for an apprenticeship!
i really really really want to learn hairdressing in the salon enviroment with a strong team so please help!
any ideas or suggestions?!

Thankyou
could you PLEASE help me