plasterboard fixers

Old Feb 4th 2007, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

susanf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default plasterboard fixers

any jobs for a plasterboard fixer going in the sunshine coast. hs 17 years experience
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of
Default Re: plasterboard fixers

I'll keep his details to hand if you can pass them on?? has he a ABN?.. transport??.. drink 6/7 cups of tea a day??(v important that one) ..can he do stud work (metal/timber)...tape and joint let me know eh??
Old Feb 5th 2007, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

susanf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: plasterboard fixers

Originally Posted by SBUK
I'll keep his details to hand if you can pass them on?? has he a ABN?.. transport??.. drink 6/7 cups of tea a day??(v important that one) ..can he do stud work (metal/timber)...tape and joint let me know eh??
eh thanks for getting back - his main job is dot & dab and working on timber frame houses and sites. Ye hes got his blue card & ABN, tools and as soon as we get there on the 5th March 07 he will have his own transport.
He is keen to get a start. In feb last year we tried to get started but it was very quiet and he couldnt get on, he needs to get in with a gang. He did do a few weeks in Gympie but then work dried up. just needs to get a start and to show what he can do.He does like a cup of tea or two and also a beer or two !!!