Pharmaceutical Sales

Old Mar 21st 2007, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

lastone has a brilliant futurelastone has a brilliant futurelastone has a brilliant futurelastone has a brilliant futurelastone has a brilliant futurelastone has a brilliant futurelastone has a brilliant future
Default Pharmaceutical Sales

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could help?

Wifey is a midwife and we are applying to get to Perth (which won't be a problem). The thing is though I work in Pharma sales and would like a bit more info on what it is like in Oz.

I've looked on a few job websites and tried to get as much info as possible, but I'd like to talk to anyone who has experience/knows someone who has experience in these sort of jobs, just to get a feel the job and find out any differences between Oz and the UK.

I've looked on a few sites like this, but can't find any info on the MB's.

Could anyone help please?
Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

lastone has a brilliant futurelastone has a brilliant futurelastone has a brilliant futurelastone has a brilliant futurelastone has a brilliant futurelastone has a brilliant futurelastone has a brilliant future
Default Re: Pharmaceutical Sales

Anyone?