Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Mechanics/techs in Brisbane?

Mechanics/techs in Brisbane?

Old Sep 1st 2006, 10:36 pm
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Mechanics/techs in Brisbane?

Any motor techs out there in Brisbane?? We will soon be moving over to Brissy and ive been in touch with a few garages about jobs etc and they have all said to some and see them when we get there but I dont have much of an idea on wages? (dont like to ask them at this stage!!) Im a master tech for Volkswagen and have been working for VW for 8 years now. Would like to hear from anyone that does a similar job to me and there views and advice would be great! Thanks, Pete
Old Oct 12th 2006, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

liza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to all
Smile Re: Mechanics/techs in Brisbane?

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Any motor techs out there in Brisbane?? We will soon be moving over to Brissy and ive been in touch with a few garages about jobs etc and they have all said to some and see them when we get there but I dont have much of an idea on wages? (dont like to ask them at this stage!!) Im a master tech for Volkswagen and have been working for VW for 8 years now. Would like to hear from anyone that does a similar job to me and there views and advice would be great! Thanks, Pete
Hi Pete,

We're in a similar position, wanting to know about wages for Motor Mechanics in Perth, and if the salary is sufficient to cover a mortgage etc. Any advice would be much appreciated from anyone out there. thanks
Old Oct 13th 2006, 7:06 pm
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mechanics/techs in Brisbane?

Originally Posted by liza-bee
Hi Pete,

We're in a similar position, wanting to know about wages for Motor Mechanics in Perth, and if the salary is sufficient to cover a mortgage etc. Any advice would be much appreciated from anyone out there. thanks
There was someone on a thread a couple of months ago offering people jobs in perth at a kind of AA type job, offering decent money and paying some of the moving cost etc, have a look, put a search in for jobs in perth at the top of this page, he would be keen to help. I will have alook for it for you aswell. Pete
Old Oct 13th 2006, 7:12 pm
brown eyes!

There was someone on a thread a couple of months ago offering people jobs in perth at a kind of AA type job, offering decent money and paying some of the moving cost etc, have a look, put a search in for jobs in perth at the top of this page, he would be keen to help. I will have alook for it for you aswell. Pete
His user name is " h2oskineil " just found it in my PM file, find him in the "search users" part at the top and send him a PM, he will be very intrested to hear from you. Hope this helps, Pete
Old Oct 14th 2006, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

liza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to allliza-bee is a name known to all

His user name is " h2oskineil " just found it in my PM file, find him in the "search users" part at the top and send him a PM, he will be very intrested to hear from you. Hope this helps, Pete
Thanks very much for the advice and for his user name. Will send him a mail and give it a try. Hope you are lucky with your search! Ta Liz