mechanical fitters

Old Feb 23rd 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold
Default mechanical fitters

hello,

is there a demand for mechanical fitters in australia.

i am a 34yr old with experience in the extrusion sector. working as a mantainance mechanical fitter with Toyoda Gosei in the UK, but looking to emigrate to australia soon.

thanks
Old Mar 10th 2007, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

Bianca UK-OZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: mechanical fitters

hiya, from what I heard there is a demand, so go asap!
Old Mar 10th 2007, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

livifc999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Look in any of the online agencies, they are desperate for mechanical fitters.

I served my apprenticeship in the shipbuilding industry as a mechanical fitter but left the trade some 16 years ago, anyone know if I could pick up where I left off or is it a non starter. You never loose the skills but I reckon I would need to go back to college to make myself employable.

Anyone got any ideas?
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:43 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livifc999
Look in any of the online agencies, they are desperate for mechanical fitters.

I served my apprenticeship in the shipbuilding industry as a mechanical fitter but left the trade some 16 years ago, anyone know if I could pick up where I left off or is it a non starter. You never loose the skills but I reckon I would need to go back to college to make myself employable.

Anyone got any ideas?

I think that you have to have had some recent work experince.....tell you whay you should do is post same question in the immigration board.

hope that helps.