Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Looking for an English native speaker for business partner in Thailand

Looking for an English native speaker for business partner in Thailand

Old Sep 30th 2004, 9:27 am
Just Joined

AuthenticThai is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for an English native speaker for business partner in Thailand

If you are an English native speaker and interested in Translation business, you may find this interesting. I am a Thai female working as a translator [95% English-Thai and 5% Thai-English] for 7-8 years and looking for a business partner to see the feasibility of my idea with full action plan in place. If you possess good writing skills, love to work with languages (English and a little bit of Thai), live in Bangkok or outer Bangkok area, like to explore a new idea and what the possibilities may be, are a decent farang, please send me an email saying anything about yourself to help me know you better and/or asking me what you may want to know about me and/or the business. The email can be as long as you want. After that we can discuss and see if we can work together as business partners. Here is my email address; [email protected] - Thank you